Arc 7: Royal Deceit (274)

In the pretense of being drunk, Nian Xiaoyuan got this far with her. He just met Gu Yuan a while ago who told him about Gu Zixing, about how that man doted on Hong Cha only. He was accustomed to the strong spirits in Xuan, the mild sweet wine of south is nothing to him. But just to find a reason, he pretended to be so aggressive and suppress her. They are both bare on the silky bed with thin curtains on all sides, fluttering through the breeze that entered the opened window.

"Hm!" Hong Cha sobbed. She tensed up to feel the big glans forcing into her. She bit her hand to avoid crying out. Nian Xiaoyuan above her was not better, he was holding her waist tightly and tried to drive deeper.

"Xiao Cha, ha..." He breathed in satisfaction but it was difficult to penetrate in one thrust. Nian Xiaoyuan fondled with her softness as more slick nectar flowed. He kissed her and pulled out a bit before striking ruthlessly. His lips blocked her painful scream but her body's response was to suck the tip of his member vigorously and even contract. Nian Xiaoyuan smiled deviously, he brushed her tears and looked into her eyes. She is making him lose to his primal urges when they had just started! As expected, he chose a quality woman to be by his side! "Uhn... So tight, ah. I finally got you, Xiao Cha."

"It hurts..." She murmured her lament. The pain slowly receded, fortunate that Nian Xiaoyuan let her get used to him. His presence was hard to ignore since it was thick and long, study like an iron rod that reached her deepest.

Nian Xiaoyuan can't get enough of her ruddy lips. He claimed it once more and pressed their body without a gap. With a very close distance, he moved out a bit and repeatedly impaled into her humid cave. Nian Xiaoyuan can't help groaning huskily, it felt like seventh heaven even if he was far from climax. He had a lot of experience that he got bored of pleasure, that he sought for the process of conquering. Hong Cha should forget Gu Zixing, he must show her he is far worthy of her.

"Angh... Too deep, hn!" Hong Cha can't think straight. Nian Xiaoyuan was stimulating her, seductively sucking on her shoulder, squeezing her peak and picking up his thrusting pace. It was as if he was playing with her leisurely. From his constant deep groans, he is also at lost but still in control. She bit her lip and her face warmed to hear the sloshing of lewd juice dripping from where they are connected. Hong Cha held unto the bedsheets, she felt the pleasure building to its limits.

"Hm... So soon?" Nian Xiaoyuan chuckled. Her tight cave was wrapping him comfortably. He can't extricate himself from the pleasure and knowing she is about to arrive, he pulled out and started to fiercely pound her.

"Ah! No! T-too fast, ah, its so deep! I can't..." Hong Cha's words became incoherent. She had unconsciously wrapped her arms around her neck, eyes tightly shut as small drop of tears fell. Hong Cha reached her climax and shivered beneath him. She bit his shoulder to stop herself from screaming.

Nian Xiaoyuan snorted, he breathed deeply and remained holding her in his arms. His eyes were shaded by a violent passion as if he can't wait to devour her. He looked at her lost expression before turning her over. Hong Cha was startled, she tried to move away but he held her from her waist with enough force to restrain her.

"You can't escape." He whispered softly beside her ear and agitatedly slid in. Nian Xiaoyuan heard her suppressed whimper which ignited his deviousness. He started thrusting deep with a steady pace as Hong Cha slowly weakened. Her upper body was pressed on the bed, her waist would have fallen with her softened legs if not for Nian Xiaoyuan's hold. He eagerly moved his hips while whispering to provoke her, "I had wanted you, but I was careful not to scare you. Oh, Xiao Cha, I can't stop. I must have you, must own you! Hmm... You're mine now!"

"Don't..." Hong Cha shuddered. She can't speak well with his stimulation. She gripped unto the bedsheet, feeling another wave about to be released. Hong Cha tensed up and heard him grunt.