Idol's Secret Lover (280)

"Hong Cha." The gentle captivating voice portrayed his deepest feelings for her. He slowly held her face, his gaze becoming sorrowful each passing second. The man in neat black suit suddenly hugged her and begged, "Come with me. Don't leave me, give me another chance."

Hong Cha can't help but sigh, feeling the same heartache as him. She is about to embrace him when she heard her phone's alarm. She woke up abruptly from her dream and her eyes fell on her laptop's screen.

"Don't leave me." The same man in her dreams said as he embraced the slender woman.

Hong Cha can't help but hold back her tears and bite her lip. Her idol is really so good, every viewers will find themselves immersed with the drama.

The man on the screen is slowly breaking into tears but the girl in his arms was unmoved. Every girl will pity him, wishing they could give their heart in return. He looks so beautiful and sophisticated. His dark eyebrows are as slender as willows dancing harmoniously with the spring breeze. His dark eyelashes are long and thick, so pleasingly wonderful that girls will feel jealous, even with his fair skin. With a straight nose, his manly profile was distinguished along with his defined jawline. Oh, the most lovely part was his unique grey eyes. Every time he look at the camera, it was as if his gaze can see through your soul.

Hong Cha sighed and hugged her pillow. This is her idol, Gu Zixing, a well-known actor. She is just one of his fans that can reach up to millions. She had watched every films and series he starred in, even if he was just a supporting character before. Gu Zixing is actually admirable. He started his career at the age of ten. He was so young back then and his roles were minor but as he grew up, his potential and his extraordinary looks helped him rise int he entertainment circle. He was even rumored to be a foreign breed, groomed by his manager to become an idol one day. It worked well, specially in his teenage years.

Young as he was, his face was porcelain and carried a youthful charm, just like a sunshine boy in a prestigious school. Gu Zixing's career peaked when he was chosen to be a male lead of a high school romance drama adapted from a novel. The novel's fans were eager to watch and see if the chosen male lead deserves the original character in the book. They were all shook when they saw Gu Zixing's performance. Even his young face attracted elderly ladies to watch the series. He just looks so adorable when he was younger, as if a little pinch on his white cheeks will cause bleeding. He fits the idiom of 'white teeth and red lips', every time he smiles, he will bring warmth and innocence that people will want to shelter him or pamper him like a prince.

However, those were years ago. Gu Zixing has been in the entertainment industry for fourteen years, since his debut at age of ten. Looking at him now, his roles no longer fits a young and carefree student, but rather aesthetic high profile men. Such as this series Hong Cha is watching. The youthfulness was gone, innocence was gone. But, his smiles remained the same. Now that he had grown more mature, his fans didn't decrease but firmly stood and increased fast. Due to this, he was nominated in countless awards, inside and outside China. He even became a Film Emperor at such a young age.

"When will I meet him?" She dreamily thought. As the Film Emperor, he have many talents and it includes dancing and singing. She was dragged by her friends in his concert and that is when she started being his fan.

"Xiao Cha!" An angry voice shouted and a figure bursted into the room.

Hong Cha quickly closed her laptop and looked at the young man walking closer to her bed. He is young, seventeen but tall with a lean physique. He have a reckless temperament yet firm and manly. His eyebrows are sharp sword-like that seems to belong to an ancient warrior. His eyes are deep and dark, seemingly containing something vicious yet mysterious. He is the opposite of her idol who looks feminine but between him and Gu Zixing, she will of course choose this guy.