Idol's Secret Lover (284)

At first, Hong Cha didn't understand what Assistant Xiao meant, but her innocence prevented her to see what is amiss. She only nodded and let Assistant Xiao drive her to the city. He withdrew the amount of money Gu Zixing wrote and gave it as a payment for Hong Cha. The young girl was astonished with the amount but Assistant Xiao is only following Gu Zixing's order, she can't refuse. Hong Cha was so happy when she came back home. Duan Mei was even more astonished with Gu Zixing's generosity.

For some reason, as Hong Cha retired to her bed, she recalled what Assistant Xiao said. Her chest felt a bit stuffy. What does he mean by that?

Maybe, it will influence Gu Zixing's career. After all, he is a famous person. Some people might misunderstand their relationship and spread false rumors. That is another way to damage his reputation which isn't good at all.

That's right, it must be because of that.

Hong Cha believed her guess was right, not knowing how far from reality it was. Years later, she will laugh at herself for being so naive.

Gu Zixing arrived at his temporary apartment. It was provided by the company because he will have to stay in Zhejiang for a long time, probably half a year in order to finish the whole movie. Once the door was opened, his warm temperament shifted to something somber. Gu Zixing looked at his haughty reflection from the mirror wall that greeted him. He knows how unapproachable he is, this is the real him. And another girl was able to stir his dark thoughts. It was unexpected it has to be his younger brother's little moonlight.

He proceeded in the apartment and closed the door. Gu Zixing removed his suit. He began taking off his cufflinks when a pair of slender hands slid on his shoulder. Ample softness was pressed on his back but he kept his cold appearance.

"Senior, what's wrong?" Jiao Mei smiled seductively behind him and loosened his necktie. Gu Zixing scoffed lightly. She wasn't reconciled, Jiao Mei bit lightly on his neck. "Senior, you made me jealous today. Why did you sit next to a student? Don't you like me better?"

"Actually." Gu Zixing lifted his gaze, his lips curved to a deceptive smile. "I'm tired of you. She's pure and fresh, what do you think?"

Jiao Mei bit her lip and shifted her position. She went across the one-person couch where he sat and settled on him. Jiao Mei showed a pitiful look.

"I can play innocent, girls like her knows nothing. She can't make you happy." Jiao Mei said as if wronged despite the fact she is wearing a very revealing dress. If she is before other men, they would have pounced on her and do her to death but Gu Zixing is different.

He showed no reaction, not even if she rubs herself. Jiao Mei was frustrated. She was about to say more when she noticed Gu Zixing's silent impatience. She got off in fear and knelt before him.

"Why? I thought you don't like those type of girls. You said you wanted girls like me." Jiao Mei wanted to cry but she contained it in case this cruel man will lose his interest. She had seen him with other famous women, they cried in front of him for his sympathy but he can leave without looking back. Thus, even if she cries, even if she looks sorrowful, no one can move his heart.

Gu Zixing looked at her for a moment. Her face overlapped with Hong Cha and his thoughts changed. He pinched Jiao Mei's chin and kissed her shortly. Jiao Mei became glad, her face lit up.

"Senior..."

"Close your eyes, don't talk." He simply demanded without hurry in his tone.

Jiao Mei foolishly did so. She felt his thumb caress her lips. Gu Zixing was looking at her deeply, his eyes gradually darkening.

"Camellia Hong." Gu Zixing thought of that name and his desire surged. The hidden beast was unleashed as he threw Jiao Mei on a couch. He unbuttoned his shirt and the woman's face changed to Hong Cha's. "I'll catch you soon, heh."