Idol's Secret Lover (282)

It was super unbelievable! Right at this moment, within the empty streets, she is walking with her idol!

Hong Cha kept her head low to hide her shy face. She holds the bike's handles and walked next to Gu Zixing at the pavement. Occasionally, cars will drive past them and Gu Zixing's well-hidden face didn't attract anyone. Hong Cha finds it strange. She is able to see through his disguise in one glance, even with his eye color hidden, but why can't they see it was the famous Film Emperor?

She can't help but glance at Gu Zixing. He's really tall, her head can only reach his shoulder and there was a faint minty scent from him. He look so elegant, even the fragrance he emits is posing serenity. Hong Cha didn't notice but she has been staring at him. Just then, she tripped over a raised brick of the pavement. Hong Cha steadied her steps and froze on her place, she almost leaned on him!

"Careful." Gu Zixing knew what happened after one look. He thought she was trying to catch his attention but after some pondering, she wasn't. She is really nice to walk with. "What are those?"

"Huh?" Hong Cha followed his eyes and it fell on the boxes behind the bike. "Oh, delivery. My Mom is good at baking so she made a little business to provide a living. I help her deliver them if I have spare time. These are for Brother Sheng."

"Is it good?" He faintly asked and turned to face Hong Cha. The young girl blushed a bit and avoided his gaze.

"Very! Mom gave me one today, have a try." Hong Cha reached for her sling bag and took out a small rectangular box. She handed it to Gu Zixing.

"Thank you. You're quite nice to a stranger." He lightly laughed, but it was enough to make her heart explode.

"You're not a stranger... Wait, I don't know anymore. I've seen you in tv, seen you in your concerts, articles, all over the internet. I pretty much know a lot about you." Hong Cha unconsciously revealed she is a fan. She didn't see the smile from Gu Zixing's gaze. "You're almost not a stranger, I think."

Gu Zixing became silent again. Hong Cha felt nervous, all she can hear were their unified steps and the movement of the bicycle wheels. She suddenly heard him hum in satisfaction.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, uhm, H-Hong Cha. But, I was originally called Camellia Hong, before I moved here in Zhejiang." Hong Cha inevitably stammered. In her previous schools at Xi'an, her name was registered as Camellia Hong but since she moved here in Zhejiang, her mother converted her name to Chinese. Her English name was given to her by her father.

"Nice name. Are you fourteen or something?" Gu Zixing tilted his head to have a better view of her. She's quite small and petite, seemingly in adolescence, her round face is clean white and her body is not that much curved. "Tell me more about yourself."

"I just turned fifteen last year. I was originally from Xi'an with my Dad and Mom. But, something happened, so Mom brought me here when I was seven. Mom's sister owns a farm at the farthest place of Zhejiang, she used that to support us until Mom found a way to be independent. Also, I grew up with Brother Sheng. Everyone think he's good for nothing, but for me, he's my best friend. Oh, right, why are you heading there anyway?"

Gu Zixing kept walking and threw the empty cupcake box to a bin. He clapped his hands to dust it off. "The cupcake is nice. I really like it."

Hong Cha was confused but she knows the meaning behind those words. It is a personal matter and an outsider doesn't need to know.

"You know why I am here in this province?" Gu Zixing raised a question out of blue. He turned to Hong Cha with his same smile, his calm deep eyes seemed to be hinting her.