Idol's Secret Lover (283)

"You saw him?" Wu Sheng narrowed his eyes. Of all people his Xiao Cha can meet, she have to come across that bastard!

"What's wrong?" Hong Cha chose to ask a question rather than answer. Wu Sheng doesn't like Gu Zixing at all. Specially when he is around, she can't even watch Gu Zixing's films because he will always interrupt her. She also caught him talking bad about Gu Zixing. But, since she is his fan, Wu Sheng never went out of the line and respected her choices.

"He's only good looking, no more." Wu Sheng scoffed in disdain. He got up from the bed and opened the door for her. "It's getting late. I'll ask the driver to bring you home."

"Brother Sheng, why aren't you telling me anything?" Hong Cha was stubborn but Wu Sheng kept quiet. He is only this silent if he is running out of patience. She left the bed and headed to the door. "Brother Sheng, I have my bike, so, no need."

Hong Cha got out of the house and took her bike when her phone vibrated. She saw a message from an unknown number. Hong Cha opened it and her eyes widened.

'Bring a box of your best product tomorrow in Hengdian.'

Who else is in Hengdian that will order to a small business like theirs?

Early on Saturday, Hong Cha delivered the box of exquisite cupcakes towards Hengdian Studio. She and Duan Mei worked hard to make the best. Hong Cha also sent a message to Gu Zixing that she had arrived in front of Hengdian's gates. While waiting, she heard her phone ringing. Hong Cha answered it.

"Hello?"

"I'm not in Hengdian. The whole crew are filming in a different set. My driver is on the way to pick you up." Gu Zixing's delicate and pleasant voice spoke from the phone. Hong Cha shook her head to stop being dazed.

"I'm sorry, I can't go. My mother is expecting me to return and deliver more orders. I can give it to the driver though." Hong Cha suggested. Her mother's baked products are the best and there are other consumers too.

For a while, nothing was said. Hong Cha even looked at her phone to see if the call had ended, but it wasn't.

"Locations?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh, well, its just around the suburbs. It'll take me an hour at most to deliver all." Hong Cha recounted and heard someone calling Gu Zixing.

"My driver can help. I can wait for my order, I have to go then." His voice fell with the same tempting tone that just sends anyone to a daydream. Hong Cha recovered from her daze when her phone beeped.

"Did he say something?" She blinked, unable to recall what he just said.

It wasn't that long when a luxurious car arrived. Hong Cha is about to hand the box over but the driver opened a door for her, leading to the backseat.

"Master Gu wished to help Miss Hong to deliver the orders. Please come in."

Hong Cha wanted to decline but reconsidered. What the driver said is not a question and she isn't asked for her opinion. Besides, this can reduce the time and earn money faster. Hong Cha looked at her bike and the driver understood. He went to the Studio and after a while, a staff brought her bike next to the parking lot.

It only took half an hour for Hong Cha to deliver everything. She was delighted and forgot she can just drop by Hengdian and leave with her bike so the driver can take the order away. It was too late when she realized she is in a different route. Hong Cha clasped the box once the car stopped. The driver led her to the set. She can look around in awe as countless people go back and forth, doing their job earnestly. They arrived at the main scene and saw that the camera is focused on an armored man riding a white mount imposingly.