Arc 7: Royal Deceit (238)

"This love lingers in my heart for you. Next life, I'll never be separated from you again." Hong Cha stole a glimpse of Gu Zixing as she finished the song. The last lyrics seem to be very meaningful. It was like she had just confessed something to him.

"That's...lovely." Gu Zixing was at loss of words. He had never heard her sing before. It sounds so delicate and sweet he got mesmerized. The lyrics are also moving yet a bit sad with longing. "I know the tunes already. You can perform at ease."

Hong Cha nodded. She is quite excited but nervous too. Gu Zixing tugged a string then a melodious tune of Meeting Fireflies started. He looked up to her and smiled in assurance.

"A saying goes, love starts with a blissful hymn. As saying goes, love ends with bitter tunes. But with this man I hold dear, but with this man that saved me from fear, he brims more than the sun and moon, warmer and lovelier than spring and summer." Hong Cha moved gracefully with every tone. Her thin wisteria sash will wave delicately along with her light purple sleeves. She will often look at Gu Zixing and perform the expressions she learnt at the brothel. She had never danced to anyone and this is her first time giving it all, to make it special for Gu Zixing.

On the other hand, Gu Zixing can barely focus at playing the instrument. She have no idea her skills are for seduction and he even have to fight against his vague thoughts. Her tune is like an oriole, lovely and attractive but her dance is entrancing.

"May be not as bright as the moon, but you are there for me in years to go on. Because you are like the stars at night, guiding me in my darkest plight." She leaned closer to Gu Zixing with her light touch on his face. Hong Cha can discern he was stunned. She smiled playfully and jumped to hug him down.

"Hey, that hurts." Gu Zixing was taken aback. He fell on the floor with Hong Cha on top of him, hugging him like a spoiled pet.

"Was it good?" She rose up and tried to see through his gaze. Gu Zixing huffed. He pecked on her lips and nodded.

"Beautiful. Have you performed it somewhere?" He asked nonchalantly but Hong Cha can tell he linked her performance to the brothel. After all, noble ladies are not meant to dance, it is only performed by courtesans and prostitutes.

"No. Madame Wen taught me how to dance but never let me perform it, she instructed me though that I should dance for my first customer. That was you. It's a difference performance though." Hong Cha blushed a bit, she recalled the other dance she needs to conduct at that fateful night is very provocative.

"Then, can you try?" Gu Zixing inquired curiously. Hong Cha gave him a surprised look. He sat up as Hong Cha leaned back to give room for him. "It's my special day tomorrow. Can you...?"

"Alright." Hong Cha tittered. She can't wait to see how he will react. Even her senior sisters became a pervert when she danced that way.

Hong Cha made a stand. She reached her hand to Gu Zixing and helped him get up. As soon as he did, Hong Cha turned around and placed his arm around her slim waist. Gu Zixing was completely astounded. It is about to make him dizzy when Hong Cha moved her body like that of a snake, alluring and enchanting, especially with how close she is to him. Hong Cha hummed a Wu song she knows while pacing. She broke his astonishment upon moving away suddenly. She still holds his hand as she went behind Gu Zixing.

She hummed close his ear, her dainty hand reaching to his shoulder as if appreciating his body ambiguously. Gu Zixing knew he's done for, he can't stop himself and reached for her hand but she avoided his grasp. Hong Cha giggled, she is having fun pranking him but Gu Zixing's consciousness thought that was a seductive laugh. Hong Cha separated from him, performing a much sensual dance. She raised her arms from time to time as her blouse loosened, revealing her tempting slender shoulder. She drew closer to Gu Zixing who unexpectedly pulled her close to him.

Hong Cha didn't anticipate that. She smiled seductively and held unto his collars. At the same time, swaying her body like a willow. Hong Cha is not naive not to know what the teasing dance can do. She no longer wants to back out after seeing his gaze warming up. Hong Cha guided his hand to her cheek. Gu Zixing smiled, thinking she stopped being mischievous and her sweet side is back. However, he was astounded when Hong Cha brought his hand down to her neck in a slow pace.

"Stay." She turned around, her back pressed on his chest and led his hand to her shoulder. Hong Cha just felt off. She wanted to be impulsive tonight, and give him the best gift, her first time. In this way, no one can say no to their relationship anymore. Not even Gu Jiaoyue. Whoever wanted to marry an impure woman?

Hong Cha craned her neck to the side when Gu Zixing leaned down. She is elated he fell for that, she is really out of options now. Hong Cha unhurriedly faced him. He greeted her with an intense kiss. Hong Cha reciprocated very earnestly and encased her arms around his neck. Gu Zixing gently slid her blouse off her shoulder. He lowered his hand to her waist and the other cupping her face. He drew her closer than before, the warmth between them becoming drastic.

When he parted, he realized he had pressed Hong Cha on a wall. Hong Cha's skirt was raised and his caress had reached her leg. Her blouse is hanging loosely on her folded arms and her chest is almost to be revealed. Hong Cha was gasping, her cheeks tainted pink and her moist lips a little bit agape.

"Gu Zixing...?" She was confused when he skimmed through her lips for a second. He was looking at the camellia mark on her chest before he started arranging her dress.

"Camellia, you don't have to give your first time just for this occasion." He looked up to her after realizing what she was plotting. "Hadn't I promised? I won't touch you, not until we get married."

Hong Cha felt him caress her cheek. His earnest gaze moved her heart. She knew it, he deserves her everything. The man standing before her is the one she will spend her whole lifetime to be with.

"But, if you take away my chastity, no one than you can marry me. Even my aunt will have no choice." Hong Cha lowered her gaze as Gu Zixing organized her blouse. She felt his warm hand on the side of her face.

"Don't be rushed. I will find a way." Gu Zixing was embarrassed inside. He almost fell for her ploy, almost losing his control. Fortunately, his rationality came back. "If we had done it, you will get pregnant, you know that? Do you want to have babies already?"

"I, uhm..." Hong Cha gulped. The thought of giving birth made her shrink back. Gu Zixing chuckled and pecked on her lips.

"Camellia, you're the best gift I ever received." He thought to himself, recalling the day he released the lotus lantern. He wished at that moment that he will finally see the rightful girl for him, and he hoped the suffering of this lifetime will not affect her love.