Arc 7: Royal Deceit (257)

Finally, some action! I almost forgot how to write smut scenes like this, after delaying for so long....

Clothes slid off gently on the cold floor. The warm atmosphere in the concrete chamber can't be any more obvious. Faint sunlight brimmed from the window's small opening, enabling Gu Zixing to see the quivering beauty beneath him. He pinched her chin lightly and kissed her supple red lips. Hong Cha had her arms around his neck. She felt oddly comforted by his every move. His warm lips slowly fell on her neck as she bit her lip. Hong Cha felt him removing her underwear and her heart began thumping uncontrollably. She had never done it with him, regret stirred her feelings, if she had given him her first time...

Gu Zixing found his way to her erect nub. The feeble red cherries stood to incite him on her milky globes. As if tasting a sweet delicacy, he sucked one in enthusiasm. Hong Cha bit her nails. She was longing more and more with how unhurried he was. Gu Zixing's hand caressed her like a fragile object. His touches lowered to her sacred folds that made Hong Cha tremble. She is damp below and it is a sign she is ready. Gu Zixing stopped messing. He had himself positioned and gazed into her misty eyes.

Hong Cha narrowed her eyes, feeling the hot solid object penetrating her slowly. Gu Zixing breathed deeply before her and raised her hand above, interlacing their fingers together. Hong Cha thought she can endure but her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ah..." She let out a whimper and her sight became blurry from tears about to spill. Hong Cha shook her head but Gu Zixing used his hand to be her pillow. "Painful."

"Camellia, relax." Gu Zixing sighed helplessly. He took a pause and kissed her to divert her attention. She finally eased up which enable him to move forward.

Hong Cha felt so full already, he is much bigger than she thought. But the heat in her hadn't been elevated. Instead, it made her want more. Honey seeped from the place where they are connected. Gu Zixing pulled back a bit and slammed back in with his member fully seated in her. Hong Cha parted from his lips and cried out from both excitement and pain. Gu Zixing continued his deep and slow rhythm, eliciting an alluring moan from her. He wanted to be gentle and careful but she is about to drive him mad.

"So good, ahh..." Hong Cha eagerly said. She bit her lip and looked at Gu Zixing provocatively. "Hn... More, I want..."

Gu Zixing held her waist with a hand and picked up his pace. He sucked on her delicate shoulder, arms around her curved waist and beneath her head. Hong Cha was taken by surprise. He pounded her deeper and deeper, his pace hastily speeding up.

"I, ah, I'm close! Ahn!" She can't stop herself from speaking obscenely. Hong Cha was lost by the pleasure they both shared. She had unconsciously dug her nails on his back, her climax getting closer and closer. Hong Cha whimpered endlessly, it feels like she was caught on fire with the intense grinding. "Gu Zixing, hngh!"

Gu Zixing felt her tighten. His brows knotted a bit as he pulled her closer and slammed until the hilt. He claimed her lips demandingly, trapping her seductive scream. Her wet cave convulsed slightly as if to tease him to be a tyrant at this moment. He can't help but groan between their passionate kiss.

Hong Cha breathed in a ragged rhythm. She was lying weakly when Gu Zixing carried her and trapped her on the wall. He had her legs wrapped around his thin waist and began another round with her.

"Ahhh... Too fast, oh..." Hong Cha moaned softly. She had her arms around his neck and breathed the same way as him. She can see traces of heat from his gaze, he looked back intently and silently speaking his desire. Hong Cha won't mind. She took the initiative to kiss him and her hands shamelessly roamed his impressive body. "Gu Zixing, you- ah, so good..."

She sounds so coquettish and lost with their entanglement. It befits her alluring appearance that belongs to a snow demoness. Gu Zixing won't care if she taints him, he wants her, needs her, he can please her so well, he can be a fool for her just so she won't leave him like years ago.

"You're mine, Camellia, mine." He thought, locking her possessively in his secured embrace. Gu Zixing bit her shoulder, hearing her whimper from all the intense feelings she is experiencing. He planted more evidences of their affair on her fair skin as he sped up ruthlessly.

"No, ah... Don't." She became sober soon once the toxins got eased. Hong Cha was pressed harder on the wall and her clenched fists were held back. "You can't, H-Head Minister!"

Gu Zixing interrupted her complaints with a feverish kiss. He spread her legs wider and penetrated her unstoppably. She dares call him that way again? Gu Zixing was enraged in his heart, his pounding became rough and he knew she intends to stop him. He licked her neck and rubbed her fullness. Hong Cha bit her lip from the stimulation. She ended up having another climax, her moan had a mix of sobbing.

"Camellia, uhn." Gu Zixing thrusted heavily and rammed to her edge. He held her close to his body, leaving no gap between them. His thick essence flooded her womb continuously.

"Why did you..." Her questioned trailed off. Hong Cha sobbed and felt him leave. White turbidity dripped from her seeping gap.

Gu Zixing leaned on her forehead, his gaze becoming soft without the trace of lust before. He smiled faintly and said, "I'll be responsible. Let's have a child like Yaoyao? Someone silent but adorable like you, unlike Yanyan being a brat."

Hong Cha was taken aback. She thought he resents her, she clearly struggled at the last moment. For now, she really wanted to forget everything and think things had turned to normal. However, Hong Cha slowly hooked her lips and touched his abdomen. Gu Zixing became tensed, she seemed to appreciate those eight packs he cultivated.

"Sir Gu." Hong Cha leaned closer and slipped her tongue into his mouth. She moved away before continuing, "I'm not tired yet."