New home Ramshackle

Mr. Crowley lead me out of the big school and down a hill to a big building behind a metal gate. Lights on the walk way lead our way. It looked to be late outside now. If I was back with foster mommy Mia she would yell at me that I was meant to be in bed hours ago. He lead me to the door giving it a strong push. dusk puffed into the air making us both cough and wave our hands to help get it away.

"Isn't it delightful? right, scoot inside now. There you go" he said leading me in inside was really dark. it looked like a house from a scary movie one of my foster siblings used to watch and it was really dirty. didn't Mr. Crowley clean his home? there are spider webs everywhere to. 

"this should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I shale return to my research. Do try to find someway to busy yourself" he said looking down at me. I gulped and looked around then at him again. he was leaving me. so soon? alone. here? in the dark? did I do something wrong? he said busy so maybe he wants me to clean while he was away? earn my keep?

"but don't let me catch you wandering the campus!! ta" he said walking out the door. I reached out but he was already gone. slowly I pulled my hand back and looked around again. maybe he will stay longer if I get this place cleaned. he said he left to find a way for me to go home so that means he will come back. 

"I-I should probably clean some where so we can sit a-and maybe a place to sleep. I don't know how long I'll be here for" I whispered to my self picking up the fallen table and chair. or well anything I could lift my self. a few times I scrapped up my hands but after a while the living room looked a little better. I looked at the fire place and decided I shouldn't light it. foster mommy Joanna once said I was to little to do that. 

I went upstairs to the first room and started picking that one up to sleep in it was late after all. cleaning the bed of icky dust and finding a blankie I picked up any tables and things that had fallen and took off the clothes I was wearing. smiling a bit when I saw I was wearing pants and a button down shirt under the other thing. I hope Mr. Crowley will help me take it off I stink at buttons.

I went to the stairs after hearing the door open and close. I saw through the window that was raining. sense when did that happen? at a clap of loud thunder I yelped and covered my ears.

"M-Mr. Crowley? t-that you?" I asked but didn't hear anyone call back. looking down the stairs I saw the lights were on. that was weird I don't remember finding the lightswitch. 

"GWAH! it's pouring out there!" a familiar voice yelled I jumped and ran down the stairs seeing a slightly wet Grim shaking him self off.

"K-Kitty??" I yelled

"Bwahahahaa! that look on your face is priceless!! like a bat that got blasted with a water gun. as if I wouldn't just sneak back into campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. you all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know grim!" I blinked confused looking around. no one to help me now. and Mr. Crowley hadn't come back yet. 

"w-why are you back?!" I chirped out.

"isn't it obvious? I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet... Hmph! That dark mirror got no eye for talent! that's why I took the initiative and came here myself. you humans don't understand what a mistake your makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world." as he talked I noticed water drip from the celling onto us. grim jumped onto the couch grumbling at me.

"I'm getting dripped on over here! ah! another hole in the roof! these flamin ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!" I looked from him to the celling then him again.