Serpent Overblot

"I think I've heard enough... Haven't you.. Yuu" I looked over and Jamil looked at us shocked. I felt my heart hurt really bad. He looked shocked at us. Grim walked out behind Us. When did he get here?

"You're finally showing your True colors! You really thought you could Fool the Great Grim!" he yelled.

'Wha- How much did you hear?" Jamil said. I looked at him and looked at Jade. He nodded and I pressed play. It repeated to Jamil everything and he Paled and Clenched his teeth.

"We heard everything. The whole Conversation you two had right after leaving the lounge. It is Currently being Live-streamed all over the Campus from Azul's smartphone" This was Azul's smart phone? And I thought it was recording? What does Livestreaming do?

"What?!" Jamil said blinking.

"And there's currently over 5,000 people watching Azul's Magicam Live-stream "The Dark Truth about the InFamus Magic Training School" is a Trending Topic" Jade said smirking. I sniffed and he rubbed my back.

'Ofcourse I didn't expect you to be using a Defencless child. Their Father isn't going to be to happy. I'm sure he is watching the Live-stream himself as we Speak" Jade set me down and Grim held my hand looking at me.

"You ok yuu" I shook my head. My heart hurt really really bad.

'The Vice Warden Is center stage and all the students are watching the show from the Lounge." He said. We heard foot steps. Grim pulled me to a corner as a crowd of Students ran into the hall.

'ViceWarden Jamil! Please tell us this isn't true!" 

"SO this whole time, You've been lying to the HouseWarden and all of us!?"

"Trying to play all Innocent, When you were the bad guy! You Liar! You made Yuu cry!!!" Grim growled. I covered my ears I didn't wanna hear anymore!!!

"That's... NO I..." Jamil reached out. Jade stopped him though.

'You can't run away anymore. You trying to Brainwash Azul was all the Evidence we needed. Jamil... YOu are the Culprit that's been Manipulating Kalim with Magic and caused Mayhem in Scarabia!" Jade said pointing his finger at jamil. Jamil backed up his eyes wide. 

"I didn't want it to come down to this... But you leave me no Choice. Azul! This is an Order! Grab them and Restrain them!" Azul nodded.

"Yes... Master..." Azul walked to Jade. Jade backed up.

"Azul! Don't do this! Come back to your senses! Please!" Jade yelled. Jamil smirked.

There's no use!" Jamil said. Azul nodded and Grabbed Jade.

"Yes, For I am Jamil's Faithful Servant.... Like that'll ever happen" He let go of Jade and sighed blinking. His eyes went back to normal! Azul! Jamil blinked looking at him confused.

"What!?"

"Jamil, Let me return something you said back to me... Did you really let your Guard down infront of a "Creepy Mage?" How is anyone going to trust the ViceWarden of Scarabia? "  Azul smirked and leaned back putting his hand on his hip.

"What's going on!? You looked right into my eyes! You should be Brainwashed!?" Jamil said backing up more.

"I am a very attentive Mage that takes note of all possibilities before I make a move. Right Floyd?" Floyd walked out and in a deep deep voice said.

'You got a little cocky too Quick, Sea snake!" He smirked. I blinked and so did Grim.

"Fhya!!!! whats up with your voice!!" Grim yelled. I hugged Grim cause Floyds voice was scary sounding now!