Collared and mad

"I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?" ace said I couldn't take my eyes off the head it just floated there grinning. I tried to let Deuce know but he was sulking.

"Banished by my HouseWarden from my own dorm... My dreams of becoming a good student is slipping further and further away" I pouted pulling on his pant leg again!

"Stupid collar! it's so tight! grrr" I pulled harder as grim started complaining to.

"what is it Yuu?!" he asked finally looking I pointed and he jumped.

"You're relay racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection" the head said grinning. Ace and Grim jumped.

"that's what I've been trying to say. there's a head!" I said. grim yelped hiding behind me.

"A Ghost Head!" he yelled. the head made a face then looked down before laughing a little.

"oh dear. it seems I'm not all there" he said snickering. he then slowly faded into showing his body. he was a tall boy with kitty ears and a tail with lots of earing in. he wore purple and jeans with funny little patched on them. I jumped up and down about to run over when deuce grabbed my shirt and shook his head.

"Who exactly are you?" he said I pouted I wanted to go see the kitty boy. deuce sighed picking me up when I tried to go over again.

"the name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker, Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? a mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" I giggled I liked him.

"uh, look, art....Arte...Run the name by me again" Ace said blinking. the kitty boy smirked his tail flicking behind him.

"hehe, people usually just call me Chenya. Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass" he made his hands like paws and smiled. I giggled and did it to. he grinned at me!

"I didn't know a kitty lived here" I said. he snickered and moved closer to me and deuce ruffling my hair. deuce pulled me back glaring at him with narrow eyes.

"why Don't you try to guess which house I'm in?" he said moving closer again.

"OH, I know! he's got animals ears, so he's gotta be from....un...Bananaclaw, was it?" Chenya made a BZZZZT! noise and shook his head.

"incorrect, bananas grown on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand am a cat" silly grim it was Savanaclaw not Bananaclaw hehe.

"And besides, other houses have students with animal ears, too" deuce said batting Chenyas hand away.

"after the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone" ace glared moving over to deuce. grim following.

"Riddle the teapot tyrant...hehe...hehehehe Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. hehe he is quite strict." Chenya snickered.

"do you know something about him" deuce said thought narrow eyes.

"purrrhaps there are things that i know, and purrhaps there are things that I don't" I saw his ears flick a little as he grinned at deuce putting his hands behind his head.

"that is NOT an answer" grim grumbled crossing his arms in a pout.

"is there something you wish to know about riddle?" chenya asked raising an eyebrow.

"ya, what created such a control freak" I made a face. freak was a mean word.

"I believe his four-eyed furriend may have the answer" 

"four-eyed friend? you mean Trey" Deuce blinked confused. chenya nodded with a grin.

"He's known Riddle sense we were all little boys. if you want to know more about Riddle, I would begin my quest there." chenya put his hand on his hip tilting his head a little like he knew something we didn't.