Operation Proposal

"We can't let this happen! Please, Headmage, You have to save Idia" Ortho pleaded. I looked up at Mr. Crowley nodding. Papa whipping my tears away.

"But Of course, With a peer's life at stake, I'm sure all of the kind soulds here would be more then glad to lend their aid" He said looking at everyone. Ortho and me looked to. I sniffed hopping but all we were meet with was Silence until there was a chorus of No's and Nah's and head shaking.

"No one..." I said sadly. Riddle looked away from me as well as Leona. But Ace shook his head at me.

"Sorry Yuu but what he ever done for us..." He said. I pouted.

'But why!? You could all help!" Ortho pleaded.

"He Snubs the company of others, yet we're supposed to fly to his rescue? I see no reason to Indulge such selfish behavior" Vil said looking at his gloved hands. Leona crossed his arms and sighed.

"This is your Bro's problem, Not ours. Figure it out yourself" Ortho glared.

".... Okay, Fine. I can handle it, Sure" He said. I looked up at him curious. What did he mean he could? This was alot we needed help. Kalim seemed to agree cause he looked surprised at Ortho.

'Hey, Wait. You can't possibly think you can do this alone-" He said

"Running Simulation of Idia Shroud Rescue mission. Priority: Shortest Time to Achieve Objective....Simulation completed Successfully. Commencing Live operation.... Charging Technomantic Energy. Target: Night Raven College, Main Building" I let go of Papa.

"Wait Ortho DOn't!" I called.

"Technomantic Beam Firing in Five, Four, Three, Two"

"STOOOOP!" Mr. Crowley shouted.

"Ortho! You'll Hurt Idia!" I said Grabbing his arm.

"YUU!" Papa said Snatching me away.

"Were you truly about to vaporize our historic building? I forbid you from Firing that beam!" Mr. Crowley said crossing his arms.

'Look, If no one's going to help, then I don't have any other Option!" Ortho pouted.

'Yuu that was very Dangerous what were you hopping to do?! You can not keep jumping into These situations with out thinking" Papa scolded. I pouted.

"But Ortho didn't think about if the Fastest would be the Safest Papa! Ortho could have hurt Idia!" I said. Ortho blinked and then looked Surprised.

"Running Simulation of Idia Shroud Rescue Mission, Priority Idia Safety with Fasted Option.... Simulation Completed... Oh no that could have really hurt him!" I nodded.

"As for the rest of you- Are you absolutely certain you wish to stick with your Initial answer? Because if you actually abandon Idia to his fate..." Mr. Crowley started, Ace waved his hand infront of him.

"So what if we do? Don't bother Threatenin' me, Cuz-" He started only for Mr. Crowley to rush up to him holding his Pet infront like I saw the people on Tv Used to do.

"Why Look! There's a Night Raven College Student now!" Ace jumped and looked confused.

"Huh?! What're you doing?!" He asked.

"Hello there, I'm a reporter for TBC News! You attend Night Raven College Correct?" Mr. Crowley asked. Papa and I watched confused.

"Uh... Yeah, I guess.... Whoa! Geeze ever hear of personal space, Headmange?!" He sadi as Mr. Crowley Got closer shoving the pen closer to Ace's Face.

"Is it true that ghosts took over your Campus? Give us an Honest answer! Oh by the way, This is going to be in tomorrow's morning's Edition. Here, Let's get a picture of the article!" He said quickly Making his Pen Flash and Take Pretend Photos. Papa smirked but covered his mouth.