Halloween week part 1

I don't remember lots about the week but the next time I remember I was woke up by Papa who was smiling down at me softly. He gave me a little smile and helped me get up. He put me in a Orange shirt with a Scary face on it and said that today was the first day of Halloween week! He helped me downstairs where Dad was putting a spider webby bow on Grim.

"Ah I see our Little Ghoul has risen" He joked. I pouted and Papa laughed a little.

"Dire Honestly," He said with a smile. Dad stood and walked over picking me up and pushing me up in the air and catching me. I giggled loudly as he smiled.

"Are you ready yuu? Today You and Papa get to see the decorations" I smiled big and nodded! I was really really super Excited!! I had only seen Ramshackles so far! Papa smiled at me from Dad's arms.

"Remember Puppy, You have all week to see all the decorations and there will be Plenty of people wondering around" He said taking a breath before making his smile softer.

"So please, Promise your Dad and I that you will walk with someone? Be it I or Grim, Or your Dad? Even your little Strays" I nodded looking up at him with a serious face the most serious face I could have.

"I promsie" I said. Papa sighed and his smile turned a little sadder. I wonder why?

"I know you do Puppy."

"Good morning, Family! It's finally time for Halloween week, Huh?" Barley asked as Lee and Marty floated threw the walls and over to us with him.

"Yup! I'm about to join these guys and check out the things around Campus" Grim said jumping off the Chair now that his ribbon was straighter.

"Ya! Let's go see the-" I started but the Ghosties all yelled.

"NOT SO FAST!" I squeaked and Dad held me closer but he didn't looked spooked at all. I looked at them confused at why they yelled when Marty put a hat on my head and one on Grim to! WE MATCHED!!!

"myah!?" Grim yelled confused why he couldn't see anymore. I was confused why to!?

"Nya-HAH!? It's a halloween constume tailor-made for yours truely?!" Grim said taking his hat off and looking at it. My eyes went big and I smiled up at them.

"for us?" I asked and Barley nodded smiling.

"Heheehe, Now you look like great Mages!" He said

"We heard from your Papa that you didn't have a costume quite yet" Marty said.

"Wait, really? " Lee nodded at Grim.

"Yep, So we whipped these up for ya, With your Papa's help ofcourse" Barley said a blue blush on his cheeks. Dad was helping me learn faces and he said that when someone's cheeks change color it means they are Blushing! Sometimes from being Emberessed ( that's when you do something silly and you feel scared and worried and your face gets hot! Cause you are upset with what you did!) and sometimes from being cold or likeing someone. I wonder why Barley was blushing.

How do you like 'em?" Lee asked Excited" I smiled.

"I love mine! Thank you!!!" I yelled. Grim nodded agreeing.

"Ya, They make us look cool!" He yelled.

"Hehehe, Now that you're all dressed up, Get out there and enjoy halloween" Marty grinned.

"We'll take a stroll of our own around Campus, Have fun!" Barley said smiling.

"Yuu, If you need us Kiddo just send a message and we are right with ya K?" I nodded smiling.