Star Gazer Choosing.

The Next day Papa took me and his Home Students to the Gathering. Papa held me close and let me sit with all the other teachers. He even let me sit in his lap as Dire walked up and put his ands on the Tall skinny Desk thingy.

"Quiet down, Please! The assembly is about to begin! First, I'll give an overview of the star sending. Then will come to the Stargazer announcement after wish we will hand out the wishing stars. Though, Seeing as you're all familiar with the Starsending, I suppose I can spare you a prolonged explanation." Dire said smiling brightly. Papa sighed and shook his head.

"It's certainly not because I find such overwrought overviews remarkably tedious. Take it as a gesture of consideration. A wish for my dear students to get out of here sooner so as to preserve their morale. Ahh, How discerning I am!" Papa made a face and whispered to me.

"Remind me to lecture Dire later for me Puppy?" I nodded with a big smile.

"At any rate, Without further ado, Now the part you've all been waiting for- it's time to announce the STARGAZERS!!!" There were groans and mutters and Papa shook his head.

"Goodness this man, He knows no one is excited for this why must me make such a big deal" Papa said. 

"Ah, Yes, I see you're all a buzz with anticipation! The Stargazers are the ones who will gather all the wishing stars and hang them on the great tree in the woods behind campus. I can hardly blame you all for being so excited to find out who shall be the "Stars" Of the event!" He said chucking as if he made a funny. I pouted.

"Papa why isn't no one excited?" I asked. Papa shook his head.

"because it is a large job to do Puppy. All this week the Three star Gazer's must get every star on Campus. That means only Three people are in charge of Everyone's stars" I made an ooh face. That did sound like a lot of work.

"As in Previous years, I've utilized horoscopes to select specific birthdates via astrology. The students born on those dates will be out Stargazers this year! Are you ready for the Grand Unveiling? Do you wish to glimpse this year's radiant stars?!" Leona Kitty groaned at Dire.

"Cut the Hype and just get on with it. I've already dragged myself here to take part in this inane Ceremony" He said sighing. Vil nodded agreeing. I think Leona Kitty and Vil are buddies I always see them lots together.

"The very notion of eschewing hard work in favor of pinning your hopes on a star is inherently flawed" It was then I saw that alot of the HouseWardens talking to eachother. Papa snorted at this and smirked at Dire who just smiled brightly at everyone.

"Alright, I now present to you your StarGazers for this year! And the first Birthdate is...October 25th. Trey Clover!" I smiled brightly.

"Papa it's trey!" He chuckled and put a hand to his lips.

'I know puppy now Shhh otherwise we will miss the other two." I smiled big and looked at Dire.

"Well.... Definitely wasn't expecting" Trey said scratching the back of his head.

"Congratulations, Trey. I expect you to do your part to avoid bringing embarrassment to the Heartslabyul name" Riddle smiled at him.

"yes, Housewarden. I'll be sure to pull me weight." He sighed with a smile. Mr. Crow- Dire! Dire continued with the next date.

"The second birthdate is... December 18th. Idia Shroud!!"  I blinked and smiled. I loved Idia! He was super quiet and he was brothers with Ortho!!

"Bwah! Uh, Ortho? Am I imagining things, Or did the headmage just shout my name?" A floating Screen said. Ortho smiled big or atleast I think he was smiling big cause his eyes closed and his cheeks went up.