Tyrants overblot

Suddenly  pretty Cards started floating around where the Rose Vines were going to hit Ace. Ace looked at his body and sighed.

"w-what just-" Riddle said looking around.

"h-huh?! I'm still alive? What's with all these playing cards?" Ace panted looking around.

"All the Rose trees turned into cards" Deuce said looking around. he moved me in his arms looking around confused. I gently touched one and it was a card.

"Riddle, stop this right now!"  Trey glared at Riddle holding his pen. the rock at the top glowing a soft red. 

"Wait, is that Trey's "Doodle Suit?" But...how?" Cater said looking around surprised.

"all the magic-sealing collar are gone!" Grim felt his neck. Deuce blinked and shuffled me in his arms before touching his.

"he's right!"

"What did I tell you? My Magic can overwrite Characteristics for a short time. So I used it to make "Riddle's Magic" into "My Magic" Trey said but it looked like he was having a hard time keeping it up.

"You can do that? That's some kinda loophole!" Cater blinked

"N-no.... Off with their heads! I SAID, off with their heads!!" Trey went to reach out for Riddle but Riddle slapped his hand away.

"Riddle, stop. Can't you see how you look right now?" he tried to tell him. the students were all looking at Riddle scared...like he was a monster. 

"he....he was really gonna do it!" someone whispered.

"he is completely out of control" another said all of them backing away wide eyed.

"he's like some kinda monster" I felt my self go cold. remembering Jackson... how people would talk about him behind his back. everyone knew he could hear them but they just kept talking about him. how he looked different. how he was covered in scars. they didn't even know he told the best bed time stories. or that he would cover me with his body when Foster Daddy Eric was in a really bad mode. they didn't even give him a chance. they called him a monster to.

"What? was my magic overwritten by yours? Does that mean your Unique magic is stronger then mine!?" Riddle said snapping me out of it. I looked at him sadly. Deuce held me tight.

"Of course it doesn't. Riddle, take a deep breath and listen to us" trey tried but Riddle didn't wanna hear it.

"Are YOU going to tell me that I'm wrong too? After all I've  done to protect the rule of law? Do you know how must I've suffered for this?! I...I refuse to believe this!" he yelled. Mr Crowley glared at Riddle.

"Cease immediately, Mr. Rosehearts! Any furhter attempt to use magic will leave your magestone completely tainted with blot!" I made a face. what was blot?

"But....I'M RIGHT!!!! I'M the one who's right! there is NO! POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE!!" Riddle yelled. I jumped and Deuce patted my back. 

"Riddle, Stop!" Trey tried

suddenly the dripping started again. this time it got louder. it was echoing. I hated it! It needed to stop!!! I covered my ears and then, Riddle suddenly was gone. now was a really scary version. He wore a ripped dress and the crown on his head was black. he had black stains all over him. when I looked into his eyes they were cold and red. one even looked like it was glowing!

 Deuce stepped back trying to hide me with his body. Mr. Crowley's glowing eyes widened.

"Oh no" he whispered. 

"w-what happened to Riddle" I shuddered shaking.

"hehe...hehehhe...heheh..HAHAHAHAAH! you are fools to defy me! you are not welcome in my world! In my world, I am the law. I am order made Manifest! The only response I will Accept from you is "Yes, HouseWarden RIddle". all who defy me will lose their heads! hehe" Deuce backed away moving to hide me. Mr. Crowley watched shocked.