Octa-Invasion

The next morning Jamil woke me up. He looked sad at me as he helped me get dressed. We were moving really fast and he seemed almost Nervous.

"Jamil? What's happening" Jamil had a sad look in his eyes.

"your Feline, Grim Stole from our Dorm and ran off" I felt my chest tighten.

"H-he just left" Jamil nodded and helped me into a Small Scarabia uniform. 

"I'm afraid so" I frowned. Grim was gonna leave us behind. Why would he do that?

"we must go down and See to some Students who are slagging behind I'm Afraid. Come along. Kalim has stated you will be joining this time" He held my hand and we walked down the halls. We walked out the front and I saw Purple... And blue! Floyd! Jade. I smiled. jamil frowned though.

"Hey you guys, It's almost time for morning Trianing. kalim will be mad if you're la-AH" Jamil froze and his hand Tightened on mine.

"Oh my, Jamil! Good morning. How are you doing?" Azul said smiling.

'Azul AshenGrotto... and the Leech brothers... What are you doing here?" Jamil said narrowing his eyes. Azul smirked. and Jade grinned.

"Because it's difficult for us to return home during winter-" Jade started.

"We spend our Holidays here at the Dorms every year, Ah CuttleFish your here as well, How great" Floyd said smiling and giving a little wave. I giggled and waved back. Maybe they could help with kalim!

"Wait... What?" Jamil said scowling. Azul nodded.

"By the way, Where is Kalim? We have come to return his Magic Carpet" Jamil blinked then looked at the carpet then Grim.

"Eh?...Ahhh... I will take it and Deliver it to him" Jamil said with a Smirk holding his hand out. Azul shook his head.

"No, That's quite alright. This magic Carpet is like a National Treasure. It would be a Problem if Blemishes were found on it and Octavinelle was Blamed for it" Azul said sighing. Didn't Azul Trust jamil? jamil wouldn't do anything like that.

"I would like to Deliver it to Kalim directly and have him Inspect it's Condition." Jamil waved his hand though.

"Kalim doesn't care about stuff like that. So I'll just Take it and-" Azul stopped him though.

"Rest assured we wouldn't want you to pay 20% of the Labor for returning a lost item" I tilted my head what did that mean?

"We would like to Apologize for our Rudeness with some of the Scarabia students last night" Jade smiled.

"We also Brought some Seafood Pizza" Floyd said holding up a box pointing at it. Azul nodded.

"Anyway I would like to hand this over to him Directly, Is Kalim awake at this time?" Jamil sighed and looked down at me before looking at Azul.

"I'm saying he's not in a good moo-" Azul walked past him.

"Don't just let yourself in! Azu-" He said letting go and running after Azul. Jade picked me up and smiled.

"Yuu, You should come along as well" Floyd snickered.

"Don't fall behind Cuttlefish K?" He grinned. They had that look on their face again. That not up to anything good look!. I pouted at them and Jade smirked starting to walk after Azul and Jamil.

"These Octavinelle guys like to use Brute Force" Grim grumbled. I tilted my head. What happened when I went to sleep last night? Why were they all here? Were they here to help.

"Jade. What about Papa?" Jade looked at me and put a hand to his chin.

"We were in such a rush we did not contact him... Though perhaps we should. Floyd do you happen to have his number?" Floyd took out his phone as we walked and nodded.