Octopus Overblot

it was Loud and sad. I wanted it to stop it hurt my ears really badly! it finally stopped after a little bit and I let go only to see Azul Attacking students with me still in his arms. He wouldn't let go either!

"Azul! What on earth are you doing? " Jade yelled coming towards up with Floyd.

"Ew what's happening" Floyd said looking around his eyes narrowed at seeing me in Azul's arms.

"Eh!? What is with this chaos!" Ace gulped.

"Is Azul Going on a rampage??!" Deuce blinked I saw Papa behind them. he blinked looking at us all.

"This guy is taking all the student's magic!" Jack growled. Grim hid behind Jack then glared at Leona.

"Ehh! Leona! You did this, didn't you!?" Grim accused. I made a face. Leona kitty didn't mean to he was just trying to help.

"this is my fault!? You're the ones who told me to destroy the contracts." Papa narrowed his eyes at Leona.

"Yes Destroy the contracts not get him rilled up! Azul let go of Yuu." Azul didn't hear Papa though he looked at Jade and Floyd.

"Ah, Jade, Floyd, you finally came back to us. Because of these Idiots, all my contracts are gone, so then... Please give me your magic too. Come on. Please give it to me!! we need to keep Yuu safe after all isn't that what you asked for. Floyd" I looked at Floyd confused. Jade looked at Floyd and Jade. 

"Stop this at once! You know your magic is to strong to control without the contract! You know what will happen if you keep this up. think of yourself think of yuu!" Jade tried to tell Azul. Azul sniffed then smirked.

"But, It's because it's all gone.. hehe...hehehe.HEHEHE...AHAHAHHAHA.. At this rate, I'll end up going back to me old self" Azul frowned. Floyd narrowed his eyes and tried to walk up.

"You know? You're a lot lamer now then you were before, Azul" Floyd said trying to make a grab for me.

"AH..Is that so? I'm nothing but just a stupid, Idiotic octopus who can't do anything by himself right? That's why, I'm going to take everyone's magic so I can be the best me I can be " Azul said smirking. 

"A beatiful singing voice, The most powerful magic, All of it will belong to me! GIMME! GIVE THEM ALL TO ME!"  Papa stepped forward.

Azul, you need to take some Deep Breaths and try to calm down. This will cause an Overblot. You need to think of yourself, Think of the child in your arms!" Azul just laughed and held me close.

"This child.. this child is mine! You caused them to get injured twice. Under my supervison they that won't happen again. I'm just doing my part to make sure they stay safe" Azul's eyes were sad and crazy. Taylor had eyes like that. When Alex left. When he didn't take us with him. She through things and screamed. She looked and saw Alex didn't just leave... he took all the money she had been saving to. it caused her to cry and laugh and scream. She stopped talking to anyone after that. 

there was so much screaming around us. there was black everywhere. Azul had taken me around stealing from people with a light. every time he got someone else he would smirk and look down at me like he was wanting me to pat his head.

" What's with him? Black muddy stuff is coming from Azul. That's not ink... Right?" Floyd said gulping. 

"He's using to much magic! He's exceeded the blot limit! At this rate He'll" Jade started.

"He'll overblot. Everyone needs to get at the ready! someone needs to get the other teachers now! While we still have some time!" Grim jumped up. 

"I'll run and get them! My fire ain't gonna work here anyway" Papa nodded. I saw them from where Azul was taking a Scarabia students power. the student fell asleep after. then Grim was gone running for help. Azul laughed in my ear and smiled at me. then the dripping started again it was so loud this time. Like before I couldn't cover my ears. it was sad and scared and upset. It was worried and afraid. I wanted to help but I don't know how. Please make the dripping stop!