Weather Opsie

The next day it was Really really hot at home. Papa dressed us Warmly though and said when we get to school he was sure the Weather would be different. Just like Papa said the Weather was weird! I told Papa I was gonna play with my Friends and was really happy when he didn't ask me who it was. I wanted to keep the Gala a secret like her Majesty asked me to! I ran to the Botanical Garden and smiled cause it was warm inside. Crackle flew over smiling softly at me.

"Young Yuu! A pleasure to once again have you aboard... why are you shivering?" I shuddered then smiled a little.

"Hi Crackle... The school is being weird. It was so hot at Home that Papa had to take off his Coat. then when we left there It was so cold that Papa ran really really fast to where it was warm. He was just happy That I came here to get out of the cold" Crackle frowned looking confused.

"I think that would be our Fault... Normally we help with the Weather but with everything With the Gala we have been a bit distracted" I frowned. then Nodded.

'It's ok Crackle... I'm sure once the Gala is done things will be ok again" Crackle nodded and landed on my shoulder.

'Agreed, For now please keep this secret Youngling? Please?" I nodded putting on my serious face.

"I won't say a word! It's only for a little bit so it will be ok!" Crackle giggled and nodded flying up and kissing my nose.

"Thank you Youngling... Well we best get to work. The Theme this year is "WindSwept" So we must make sure to keep it warm and windy here!" I nodded and smiled.

'Ok! I'll keep that in mind...What does WindSwept mean?" I asked. Thistle chuckled as they flew over.

"It's the Fashion this year! I wonder if her Majesty will Invite you.... Well to simplify it. "WindSwept" is where you are slightly let put together while still looking fancy and stunning. Being Eligant while keeping Wild in your dress. Looking Messy and Neat at the same time" I  tilted my head. Crackle giggled and Thistle sighed.

'So... Its' when your Messy and Clean?" I asked. Crackle nodded.

'A bit... Hmm. I suppose you should look at Thistle here. They are a good look today" I looked at Thistle more closely. Their hair was a little messy and their clothes were made from leaves... but they looked like they were still dressed nice. It looked really nice.

'OOOH! Messy and neat!" Crackle nodded.

"Exactly... that is the theme this year." I nodded and smiled.

'Ok! I'll work hard to try and member that!... I wish I could ask Papa makes clothes when he isn't teaching..." Crackle nodded.

"Yes... it is a shame... But you are doing well keeping this secret. Already we had someone sneak a peak inside." I blinked and turned to see Her Majesty flying over. She was wearing a pretty silver Crown with the Pretty rainbow Stone that was on the Mirror.

'You got your Crown Your Majesty!" She giggled putting a hand to her mouth.

'Yes Young Yuu" I smiled.

"Your so pretty! .... someone tried to come inside?" I asked tilting my head. She nodded frowning.

'Yes, Not to worry though they were only able to Peak before they left. I do not believe they witnessed anything Drastic" I nodded. Soon I was helping to put thing up and pick up. I liked listening to someone the Other Faeries stories. A water Faerie called Dew even stayed with me alot. 

"Then Fawn decided they wished to see to the Bees. hehe they are an Animal Faerie and though they are quite good with their job I find they often get a bit over their head" I giggled as Dew told me of their friends.