Rules and Partners

The next morning Papa got me up really early. He made me dress in the School Gym uniform. Mine was extra small and it was in Ignihydes colors. Papa said that was because back when the Ramshackle building was a Dorm the Colors were Blue and White. I liked it alot. It reminded me of Ortho! I missed him I hope he was on my team today. 

Grim was wearing a matching Ribbon on his neck downstairs and Papa made us Rice Omelets this morning. He said we needed the Protein today. After Papa dropped me off at the Gym class where everyone was at. I went and stood by Deuce. Looking around I saw alot of students with us. It was hard to see everyone but I saw they had badges on them. Deuce pined mine to me it had a little hat on it. I giggled at it covering the Tiny Ignihyde symbol. 

looking around I asked Deuce if I could see who was all on our team. He said sure but I had to be back by the time Vargas was ready talking to us. I promised I would come back when I heard Vargas and ran off. I saw Riddle with Cater. Both gave me a smile. I waved big and Giggled seeing Kitty. He looked bored and was looking at Ruggie for some reason. Ruggie was on the Monster team though? Maybe he missed his friend?

I saw Epel talking to a man with Purple in his hair. I don't think I knew them but they were talking to some really big Savanaclaw students and I didn't wanna interrupt. I looked around the Sea of people. It was starting to get crowded. I squeaked and jumped when I almost got stepped on.  I felt my self get picked up and smiled.

"Ortho!" He laughed.

"I thought that was you Yuu!" I hugged him and he set me down by a tree. the tree looked like it had a blue glow to it. 

"Your playing today?" He nodded his masked face looked really happy. 

"Sure am, Looks like you, Brother, and I are all on the same team!" I blinked and tilted my head

"you said something about a Brother before to. Can I meet him?" I said shyly. Ortho smiled and pointed at the tree.

"Ya actually he's right here." I looked at the Glowing tree and a really tall man peeked out. He looked shy. It kind reminded me of Jacob. Jacob was always really shy to he was older then me before I had to leave. I didn't get to know him really well. That was at my first home. It was hard to remember my first home. 

"Hi hi! I'm Yuu, Who are you?" He jumped and pointed at himself. I giggled and nodded.

"Ya! You" He gulped and played with his hands.

"I-idia... Idia Shroud... Y-You know Ortho?" I nodded.

"MMhmm! Ortho played games with me during Exams! Papa said I wasn't allowed in the classroom during them cause I was getting Bored. But then Ortho came out and showed me how to play Board games. Is it true your part of the Board Game club? Are you really good at games then?" Idia blushed and nodded. I smiled really big.

"Your gonna do really good today then! Uncle Vargas said this is a really hard game to play!" Idia blinked.

"U-Uncle? Vargas? I-I wasn't aware he was related to you" I shook my head.

"He isn't None of my family is. That's what makes it fun. Cause we are from different families making a new family. Alex once told me that makes it special cause that means you get to pick who is in your special family" Idia nodded.

"R-Right. Well we should get ready. Ortho.. shale we? " Ortho nodded and waved to me I waved back and went back to looking for my friends. It wasn't long till I saw Silver. He was standing next to someone but it was hard to see who with all the people.  Getting closer I saw a glance of Black horns and smiled big running and hugging the leg.

"Young one?" I giggled and looked up. Hornton looked down at me and put a hand on my head.

"hihi Hornton! Lilia said we were on the same team so I wanted to find you!" He smirked and nodded.