A new day

"Jamil.... Jamil!!" I could hear Kalim calling to him. I was happy. Even though I was still made at Jamil I didn't want him to be alone. I felt my self get picked up and Leaned my head onto the soft shoulder. Papa? He was Quiet this time. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were sad and Tired. I think between us we have gotten used to this.

"Five minutes... You trying to set a record puppy?" He joked but I saw he was holding back Tears. I didn't want Papa to be sad. Hugging him he held me back. It was sad in Jamil's memories. Why was everyone so sad here? Why didn't they get love like they needed? No one should be so sad. 

"ugh.... Where am I..." I turned and watched Jamil open his eyes. Kalim was holding him. Even after he hurt him Kalim still Likes jamil? But why? I don't understand.... 

"Thank goodness, It seems he is back to normal." Azul said looking at him. He glanced at me. I gave a really tired smile. I wanted to go back to sleep but I didn't wanna leave Papa worrying.

"Fnya.... That monster is gonna Haunt me in my dreams" Grim groaned. He moved over and looked at me. I felt his Paw on my arm and Flinched. Papa blinked and looked. My arm was yellow and Blue and Purple. He scrunched his face.

"Why must it always be you? Why not someone else for a change" He muttered holding me close to his chest. I heard his Boom Ba Boom in his chest. His heart was fast. Like he was Nervous. Scared? For me? 

"J-Jamil." Kalim said before hugging him and crying. I gave a soft smile. I was right. Even if I couldn't like Jamil alot anymore... He would still be Number one to Kalim. Kalim still liked his alot. I don't think Jamil will like that though. Floyd walked over and looked at me with Jade.

"Eh? Sea Otter, You can't talk if your crying" Floyd joked before frowning as he touched my arms.

"Cuttlefish? You good" I gave him a soft smile. I didn't want him to worry like papa was. He frowned. Jade nodded and sighed. He crossed his arms looking at them.

'I think he's completely Forgotten about that "Punch" He was going to give him" Jade smirked. I tilted my head.

'Punch?" Kalim was gonna Punch Jamil? That didn't sound like him at all.

'I'm so glad you're alone... SO Glad" Kalim sniffed. Jamil groaned and pushed him off.

"Why are you crying...ha?" Kalim sniffed.

'I...I... Didn't realize how you felt this entire time....You've always... Always put up with so much you entire life, I had no idea" I blinked... Did Kalim see it to? No one else has ever seen the memories before... Was Kalim like me? Could he hear the Dripping to? If he did why didn't he say anything?

"Which resulted into a Horrible Betrayal..." Azul said sighing and shaking his head. FLoyd nodded 

"That's right. Sea snake has been Living his whole life Wondering what a fool you are little otter, Even used a poor defenseless child" Papa glared at jamil and took a breath. He was Quiet. Papa must be really really upset.

"You really need to read the room, You know" Grim said glaring at Floyd. Papa shook his head though.

"No, Please go on. He should realize what he has done" Papa said Glaring.

"You may have done some bad things... But you're the one who's been there for my Entire life..." Jamil sighed 

"Kalim..." He tried but Kalim kept going... I have a feeling it wasn't going to end in hugs...

"That's why... This all ends today.. We don't need to listen to our parents and keep this Master-Servant Relationship any longer. " Jamil blinked at him and Kalim smiled big.