Yuu meet the red tyrant

Waiting for the boys and grim to get here i kicked my legs. a boy sat next to me putting his tray down. looking up he had green hair and a clover on his cheek! he even had glasses like Mr. Arty does!!

"i heard the rumors of a kid in the school but i didn't think i would find you here." i looked down fidgeting with my jacket.

"oh hey sorry didn't mean to scare you kiddo. I'm Trey. i just wanted to come over and make sure you were ok? ya seemed kinda lonely." looking up i saw his eyes go softer. like he actually meant it.

"i-i'm yuu... im waiting for ace and deuce. but their talking while." trey nodded giving me a soft smile. 

"well i'm sure they will show up soon. you should eat though" nodding i started to eat. trey ate to and suddenly grim was dropped next to me.

"got him!" ace panted with a slight grown as he sat down. i pushed his chocolate croissant over to him and deuces latte to him after he sat down across from me.

"i said i was dont!" grim complained. i gave him a tuna sandwich. 

"but grim you gotta. if you dont you wont be a great mage member?" grim pouted taking a big bite from his sandwich.

"please be good for ace and deuce grim. i has ta go with Master crewel after lunch so you gotta promise to be good" puffing my cheeks he shook his head.

"if you dont behave i wont give you any more tuna!" he froze and slowly turned his head to look at me.

"none?" i shook my head.

"None!" looking at his sandwish then at me he pouted and nodded.

"fine..but yuu..gotta ask. who is the leaf head sitting next to you? you go off and "make friends" again" i pouted. 

"this is trey..he came to sit next to me cause some bad monster left me so i had to come alone" grim winced and looked down.

"fine...fine im sorry ok.. ill be good. just stop talkin ta strangers ya got it!" i didn't say yes or no i just ate. trey snickered next to me a dark blond haired boy sitting across from him.

"pfft got no worries if the kid is talking to trey he is one of the nicer ones" i looked at him while the others jumped. they must not have noticed him sitting down.

"bwah! you're that guy from this morning!" i blinked. this morning? was he the reason why ace got paint on him? 

" you tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses" grim yelled. i blinked that reminded me of the dream i had last night! thats so cool maybe i was seeing the future.

"Tricked is such an ugley word. do you think i wanted to spend MY moring painting roses" the blondish boy asked frowning. as he turned his face i noticed he has a little diamond on his cheek. 

"yesh!" i said excited. i wanted to paint flowers that sounded fun but i got picked up my Master Crewel. awwe. the boy snorted and reachd across the table ruffling my head.

"not as fun as it should my dude. besides. it's dorm policy! i was just following orders" deuce snorted crossing his arms.

"ya and grinning like a fiend all the while" the diamond boy waved his hand at deuce like he was trying to calm him down.

"now now, deucy, outside of the dorm i don't care what rules you follow. here i'm just a friendly mentor figure!" ewwie. we used to have mentors at the home. it was icky cause they always pretended to be your bestest friend but then they would tell all your secrets to your foster parent behind your back.

"please, do NOT call me deucy" deuce said making an icky face. Trey nerviously laughed trying to calm us all down.

"that's how cater shows he cares. Cater and i are juniors in heartslabyul. sorry for intruding i just saw this munchkin over here and had to make sure they were doing ok. heard they got put in that dump of a- er.. i mean the "ramshackle" dorm. also heard the whole story from cater here. thanks for taking in these two Yuu must have been a big decision." ace grumbled glaring at trey.