Halloween Week Part 2

As we walked around everywhere It started getting late and Papa said we had to head home. We only got to see Octavinelle's and Scarabia's before we had to head home. Papa said we could see more tomorrow. After all the week wasn't over yet. As we got back we saw alot alot of people walking  around outside our home Grim crossed his arms confused.

'Hm? What's with all the people outside our dorm?" Grim asked. Papa looked down at him.

"Well, Festivities don't end until Ten tonight so it would stand that many Visitors are still bout" Dad nodded.

"OOH! Over here, Ghosties!" Someone yelled 

"Gimme a wink!" Another asked.

"Sure thing!" Barley said winking at them. Lee posing with another and Marty talking with a few people.

"AHHH so cool!" a few people yelled.

"Told you guys this was gonna be nuts" I heard and Papa and dad turned to see Cater and Deuce walking up.

"What a huge crowd. You weren't kidding Cater."

"Oh hey Deuce and Cater."

"Sup. Those ghosts are quite the deal right? Their all over Magicam" Cater said motioning to the Ghosties taking photos.

"Well they are only seen here at NightRaven after all" Dad said putting a hand to his chin. Cater pulled out his phone.

"Check it out Headmage, Their all over the Feeds" He said. Dad looked and nodded.

"Quite right, They have many likes it seems."

"Feeds? What's that mean?" Grim asked.

"Feeds mean like all over social media, These guys are everywhere after that Fam pic they posted" 

"Look over there that must be the rest of the Family" Dad pulled me up and held me to his chest as Papa stood infront blocking people from us.

"Huh? They talkin' about us?" Grim gulped.

"Wow the Cat talks! I guess he's not a kitty after all. Wow a monster in the Family to! Incredible!"

"Aww lookit the little Hat he's wearing! It matches the little kids perfectly they must have dressed up for halloween together" I hid a little .There were so many peopled around us now.

"Who cares WHAT he is when he's that cute?!" Grim pouted at them.

"I AIN'T CUTE! Try "Cool" Okay?!" He asked. Papa nodded at him Proud Grim asked and didn't demand this time. 

"AHHH SO Adorbs! The ghosts and the Monster are so precious!" some people yelled.

'I always thought of ghosts as dark and scary and mean-spirited If some ghosts are this friendly and cheerful, Then I might just make a career as a ghost hunter in my future!" Someone said.

"I know right?! And their so CUTE!" Lee winked at them making them squeek loudly.

"Alright everyone please excuse us. This little one needs to get to sleep" Papa said taking me from Dad and holding me. A few people Awwed but most moved out of the way letting Papa and Dad walk by. Grim ended up staying out with everyone else. I saw Dad look at Cater who sighed and shook his head... I wonder why?

                                         ~///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////~

The next day I had to stay with Papa but the day after we got to explore again but this time it wasn't as fun. When we went to the Ship there were lots of people around taking pictures and when we walked around more people started doing dangerous stuffs! Once Papa even had to use Magic on someone so they wouldn't fall out of a tree!