Hollow Suprise

I woke up in bed with Papa. He hugged me close and I smiled looking up at him. I felt him pet my hair and tell me he was excited. I tilted me head confused but he just gave me a small smile and said it was a surprise. Getting up we got dressed. Papa put me in my little Uniform and went down to make breakfast. I woke up grim quickly but he grumbled at me till I told him Breakfast was gonna have Tuna. 

It was silly when he jumped up and ran down the stairs. Barley Marty and Lee were floating around making things dirtier. I asked why but Barley he said that it was a Special Secret and that Papa would tell me later. Then he pet my head and sent me downstairs. 

Downstairs Papa made Pumpkin pancakes and Juice! I was so excited. Papa sat with me and said we could enjoy a Calm night after Classes today. This made me so happy. I loved Calm nights with Papa! Him and Dad always read me stories and played games with me and Grim! They were the bestest! 

"Where's dad?" I asked confused. He hadn't been with us this morning. Papa chuckled and smiled softly at me.

"He's gone to work early this morning. Getting ready for this week" He said with a small wink. I tilted my head and he shook his with a soft smile.

"Don't worry Puppy, I promise after Classes you will see what is going on" He grinned. I smiled big and nodded.

"Okay! promise?" I asked. Papa nodded at me and I hopped alittle in my chair. Papa laughed a little at me and told me to calm down and eat. Grim was just as confused as I was though. Why would we calm down when something exciting was gonna happen!?

                                                   ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The day went really fast. Faster then I thought it would. It was hard to remember the day as it went on but No one else seemed to notice so I didn't say anything. Instead I walked around with Ace and Deuce like always. Ace and Deuce seemed really happy today and Deuce kept Talking with Cater about costumes.

At the End Papa walked with me and Dad back home. Grim ran forward only to yell something that sounded like he got surprised. What was it?! I thought. Dad picked me up and told me to be Patient. 

Walking up I peeked from Dad's Cloak, His feathers making it hard to see what it was that Grim yelled at. But what I could see made me gasp then spit out the Feathers Quickly. Dad laughed and moved his Cloak away.

"Snake!!!" I yelled. Papa laughed and Dad nodded down at me. His mask tapping my Forhead a little.

"Of a sort, Yuu  Do you like it?" I nodded and Dad held me up High so I could touch the Snakie's Nose. It didn't move though. 

"Ah, You're here!" I head and smiled really super big!

"Lilia!!!" I yelled. Lilia grinned and me and scooped me up from Dad. Papa put his arm threw Dad's after though Leaning his head on him. He liked doing that I think.

"You got home quicker then I was expecting" I tilted my head at Lilia. 

"Did you make the Snakie Lilia?" I asked. Lilia smiled at me and put his nose to mine.

"Why yes, Though I must correct you. This isn't quite a snake little one. It is a Long" I tilted me head. It was long but Snakies were always long. kinda like noodles. 

"It's an Imitation make of Papier-Mache ofcourse but A Long none the less" Oh I knew Papier-Mache! It's when you put paper in Wet Glue and then put it on top of other Wet glue paper!

"We're hard at work more as well, Gates, Lanterns, You name it" Lilia grinned I looked around surprised. There were so much to do then. But why?

"We're about to raise the gate with a group spell. Watch you heads, everybody!" Someone called. Lilia nodded at them and then handed me back to Dad who pulled me to his chest.