Believe in a wish

Following the Bigger Kids Grim and I ran after them. But when we got there Deuce was talking to a Savanaclaw boy. He didn't look very happy though. Infact he looked really mad. 

"Yeah? Whaddya want?" The Savanaclaw boy asked.

"I'm deuce Spade, one of the Stargazers. Could you give me your wishing Star?" Deuce asked really nice. I smiled. I was worried for no reason. Deuce was being a good boy and was asking nicely. Trey didn't look as happy though. But the Savanaclaw Student crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Why should I?" He asked in a growly voice.

"Um... Because that's how it works?" Deuce said confused.

"I don't feel like it." The students said waving Deuce off. I pouted. That was rude! He just wanted to get the star. I pouted at them.

"But..." 

"Buzz off. I got no reason to bother with this ridiculous ceremony!" the Savanaclaw student said growling at him. I Pouted more but Grim held me hand tight.

"Yuu don't you dare! If you get hurt Its gonna be my head!" He said I pouted at grim.

"But Grim, He's being a meanie" Grim groaned.

"I'm not some kindergartener, Unlike you. Kiddo" He smirked. I blinked confused. Why did he make it sound all bad? Papa said I was a good kindergartner. That I was reading at a first grade level! 

"Oh yeah?! Wanna try sayin' that again?" Deuce said glaring.

"Sure enough, A fight's already brewing. Okay, Deuce, Cool your jets. Little eyes are watching" Trey said looking over at where me and Grim were hiding.

"Trey!? Yuu?" I waved a little and pouted glaring at the Savanaclaw student pouting. I Was still mad at him!

"Hey, Can I go now or what?" The student asked. Trey nodded at him.

"Yeah, Sorry to bother you." He said watching the student want off before sighing.

"Guess I was right to follow him," Deuce crossed his arms watching him walk away.

"what's the deal, Trey? And what's with the entourage?" He said glancing over at me. I looked up and squeaked. Ortho and Idia were behind us floating and watching.

"I didn't get a chance to warn you about collecting the Wishing Stars. You saw how that guy reacted just now, Right?" Deuce nodded.

"Yeah, He wasn't cooperative at all" Trey sighed and nodded.

"I'm afraid you'll find most students on campus will be like that. Everyone thinks the Starsending's a drag. They don't want to contribute to it." I pouted.

"But why? Their wishes could come true. That's what Papa says" I said. Trey looked at me and his lips went thing. 

"Uh, Cause we're not in Middle school? People grow out of Starsending. NO one believes in that stuff anyway" Ortho looked confused

'I wouldn't say "No one" Me and Yuu do ofcourse. Right Yuu?" He asked. I nodded with a big smile.

'Yeah!" Trey shook his head.

"Oh, Y-Yeah, You're so right Ortho! I just meant people here are total Contrarians." Idia said 

"PRECISELY!!" I yelped and jumped. Ortho was nice enough to catch me though. He set me down and we all turned quickly to see Dire Rushing over to us.

"Headmage!?"

"Mr. Crowley!" We all yelled.

"Nearly made me jump outta me skin..." Idia said in his screen.