Lunch time with teacher

Grim was upset when I got back. He grumbled around about wanting to go to the library. And I did promise but Master Crewel told me to stay put till noon. I didn't wanna make him hate me. He seemed really nice. Like Mr.Arty was.

"This stinks! I wanna go out an' read spells!" I patted his head frowning.

"You will grim I'm sorry it's only um " I looked up at the clock. Marty said it still worked.

"Um ...5 more minutes till he gets here then we can get nummy food and then go read!" Grim pouted and turned away scratching at my hand. Drawing it back I looked around. After getting back Lee helped me clean up a bit more in the living room he even helped me set up all the furniture I couldn't get last night.

It was all clean now. Or well except for the spiders but thems gotta stay! No icky bugs! And some of the walls looked bad but other then that it's nice. Barley even said he found most of the leaks and was working on closing them. Suddenly a knock made the house go BOOM BOOM! Jumping off the couch I walked to the door.

"Puppy! It's me open up ok?" Master Crewel! I opened the door giving him a big smile till I saw two other people there. One has a kitty in his arms. It was a black and white kitty with bright green eyes. The man had gray hair pushed back and a  black suit and a reddish over cape.

The other was a man in a bright red sweat suit with gold on it. He had long blackish brown hair slicked back to and blue eyes with a wide smirk on his face. Gripping the door till my fingers turned white I froze. Master Crewel crouched down and gently touched my hand.

"Easy puppy easy no one's here to hurt you. Member I told you I was going to introduce you to some of the teachers here? This gentleman here is Mozus Trein and his feline familiar Lucius he teaches history here." he motioned to the gray haired man. He then motioned to the man in the sweat suit.

"And this person. Is Ashton Vargas he does physical education" I blinked and Master Crewel coughed a bit into his glove.

"He teaches the students how being healthy is good" he says instead. I feel myself slowly relax. So these were master Crewels friends.

"Brat what is taking you so long? Why did ya' leave ta' door open!?" I heard grim yell.

"O-oh pleased to meet you. I'm Yuu and that was grim. I-I'm sorry you wanna come in?" I asked trying to stop my muttering. Mr.Trein looked like he was trying to stop himself from smiling while Mr. Vargas just walked in.

"That sounds nice child but we really must be going it is lunch time and I must be getting Lucius his food" I nod.

"O-oh ok" I looked down. So it was just a hi and a bye then. Mr. Arty used to do that to. Make me meet people but they would just wave then go. Mr. Arty used to say it wasn't a good fit but I'm not sure what he meant by that. Fit where?

"No no puppy what he means is we are here to get you and grim. Member I mentioned us walking you to the cafeteria? It's a large school and we wouldn't want you to get lost after all. I made an Oh face and nodded. Mr. Vargas put a hand on my head roughly messing my hair. When I looked up he had a struggling grim in his arms.

"Hey!! Let go ya big brute!!"

"Come on kiddo off to eat got to get protein in that tiny body if yours other wise you will never get to my great height haha!" I giggled at Mr. Vargas and he pulled his hand back at Master Crewel smacking it away from my head.

"None of that Ashton! Now you have gone and messed their fur. Though" master Crewel sniffed my head for a moment.

"That was already quite easy puppy when was the last time you bathed? What have your guardians been doing?" I don't think I was supposed hear the last part. But it wasn't to long ago.