Last day

I had another dream about the Mermaid girl. She was Kissing a prince she saved or she would have if two eels hadn't turned over the boat. I think that was rude. Now she couldn't finish her contract. I think the eels remind me alot of Jade and Floyd. They had eyes like they did. Be cause the girl couldn't do her contract she was gonna get hurt. But then her papa came and made a deal with this Octopus lady. he signed and the lady started laughing really loudly.  Why Couldn't she just let the girl have more time?

I woke up to Jade waking me and Dressing me in A Gray button down with a purple and black vest. I felt silly dressing up like this. But I had a plan now! I wasn't gonna let them keep pushing me around! I was gonna eat my self. I was gonna help Papa! Even if papa did give me up! He only did it cause the other students were in trouble! Papa didn't mean it... I hope. 

I at least wasn't gonna take this like Leona takes naps! I let Jade help me dress...Cause Stupid buttons still didn't wanna work. I needed to ask Papa to help me once he moves back here! Jade helped me walk downstairs. he tried to carry me but I told him no. cause I wanted to do it my self. 

"Oh dear our youngest seems to wish to play Big fish today instead of guppy. how adorable" I pouted and felt my face get hot. I was a big fish! I mean big kid! Jade took me downstairs and I climbed into my chair. Floyd looked at Jade and blinked. Jade smiled and shrugged his shoulder.

"They wish to try for themselves today" Floyd made an Oh face and smirked.

"Right on ya Cuttlefish. Live that independent life" I giggled at Floyd he was silly. I got my food but it was hard to do. Jade and Floyd watched covering their mouths when I had to grab a Chair to help me reach the counter. I got my own bowl and Food. It was just cereal...and I couldn't get the milk so it was dry. But I did it all by my self! I didn't need anyone! 

After that Floyd and Jade had to go do Business they said so I had to stay with Azul today. I think that's perfect! then I can find a way to help Papa from there! Jade walked me to Azul who smiled and Pet my head.

" It appears it will be Just us once again. Sadly the lounge will not be open until much later today." I smiled at Azul and waved at the twins leaving.

"That's ok we can find something else ta do" Azul smiled and nodded.

"Yes I agree. What shale we do?" I thought for a moment then asked if we could play in his room. the other day I never got to see what those coins were. Azul nodded and held my hand on the way to his dorm. Azul was Gentle and Quiet... His eyes were hard to read. Like jade and Floyds... like Alex and Jacksons.. but Azul had eyes that looked more like Taylors then Alex or Jackson. 

Azul's looked like they had secrets and Was willing to do anything to keep them secret. He had pretend confidence. He was trying to hard. I wonder if this was the Real Azul or not. was this a pretend Azul like there was a pretend Taylor. 

Pretend Taylor was brave and happy and smiled alot. Pretend Taylor never said She was upset or that she couldn't do anything. She would wait till no one was looking to be Real Taylor. I only seen Real Taylor a few times. Once when she was Crying after Emily got adopted. Once when Alex left us and didn't come back. Once when She got got hit for Failing a test. Every time I saw only a little of Real Taylor before pretend Taylor took over again. I wonder If this was Real Azul. Maybe the mean Azul was a Fake Azul. to protect himself like Taylor was trying to protect herself.

We got to Azul's room. It was the same as before. I saw A safe in the corner. It was tiny though. I think Azul liked the safes I member Foster Mommy Mia had one in her room she kept some of our things. She kept Taylor's old Mama's necklace in there. Taylor got very upset when it was taken. But Taylor didn't let Foster Mommy Mia know it upset her.