out of Suitors

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

Just like that the three Boys got slapped just like the Tall group did. The Princess Ghostie said Lilia was to Cute, Deuce just stood there. And Cater and Azul just talked her ear off. She didn't like them at all. Papa just sighed and shook his head at them.

"Honestly, I expected more from Lilia at the very least. " He said Mr. Crowley shook his head.

"So much for our team B" He said with a small sigh. Ace was laughing though really really hard with Grim. I frowned cause I didn't understand why they had to be so mean. It wasn't like it was their fault the Princess Didn't liked them. I thought Lilia was great! But I guess her Highness didn't think so. 

"This isn't funny, You guys! The wedding is happening tonight! My Brother's about to be unwillingly dragged to the land of the dead." Ortho yelled. I blinked and frowned.

"But tonight is tonight! Papa what about Idia!?" I asked. Papa took a breath and gave me a small smile.

'No worries. I am sure Idia will be alright. We just need a Plan C." He said calmly Setting me down gently. He walked over to Mr. Crowley and they talked quietly for a while as I sat down and played with the grass. We could still hear the others talking with Idia about stuffs on Ortho's Tv. Idia didn't sound happy at all. He was upset he didn't get saved yet. Riddle walked over crossing his arms.

"There's not much time until midnight. We need a successful proposal, and fast." Riddle said looking at Kalim.

"But even Azul failed. The only housewarden left are the two of us. Plus Malleus." He said. Mr. Crowley sighed as Papa nodded at him.

"Very well... I suppose we have little choice. Professor Crewel here has come up with a plan. Though it involves the remaining students here to do so... Divus are you sure you wish to do this?" He nodded.

"Yes, After watching the students I must say I am Upolled with their ability to speak with Ladies." Mr. Crowley nodded.

"Worry not. You have Two Qualified suitors right here!" Rook said with a bright smile motioning to himself and Epel. I looked up as Papa gave me a small smile walking over and crouching down.

'Puppy, Will you help papa with something?" I smiled brightly.

"I get to help!?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes, Thought you will be staying with me the whole time. I have a theory that these Ghosts are not all they seem... I need you special Friend making skills. Think your up for it?" I nodded with a very serious face.

'Ya!! I can do it!" He smiled softly at me and nodded looking up at Mr. Crowley and nodding. Mr. Crowley.

'Alright, Then that means we have Three Suitors at the ready... Mr. Rosehearts? Mr. Trappola? Will you be joining?" He asked. Riddle crossed his arms.

"Yes, It is a Part of being a HouseWarden, To make up for the short comings of his dorm's students, After all. Besides Cater Was Second in the Croquet match yesterday" Ace blinked at Riddle confused.

'Riddle? Your seriously going to join? Wait what does Cater getting Second have to do with this?" He asked.

"Rule 703: Anyone who comes in second in the croquet tournament must serve the queen team the next day." I tilted my head and Ace did to. I think we were both confused. Then made and OH! Face and Riddle nodded.

"Connected the dots, I see. Cater placed second in yesterdays croquet tournament! He must return to the dorm before tomorrow. He had to serve tea to the queen- That is, To me- Sometime TODAY!" Ace blinked surprised.