Investigation

Deuce held my hand as we walked back to the Infirmary. Riddle Walked inside and in there was someone laying in bed. His boyfriend was sitting next to him. Riddle said they were from Heartslabyul. Grim looked around before saying loudly.

"all right, Where's this guy who hurt his ankle!" The boy in the bed looked over suddenly 

"huh?" his boyfriend smiles and gently squeezed his hand.

"Hey, it's the ones from Ramshackle house! They were at the UnBirthday party Jay member! Looks like HouseWarden Riddle is with them. What are you guys doing here" He asked. I smiled and waved. He waved back.

"Get a load o' that! Yuu, we're totally famous!" Grim grinned at me I giggled at that. 

"We heard you got hurt and wanted to ask what happened" I said. the boy in the bed sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

" I wish I knew what happened myself, kiddo. I was walking along, talking to my friend. And the next think I knew, BOOM! I was tumbling down the stairs" he said.

"Yeah, I didn't even see him stumbling or anything" his boyfriend said looking at him worried. 

"it was like my body just lurched forward by itself, I can't really explain it" I made a face. that sounded like something else. someone's body moving on its own.

"Hm. Hmmmmm. Interesting. Very Interesting" Grim said rubbing his fluffy chin. 

"Thank you for your cooperation" Riddle said both nodded.

"of Course HouseWarden sir" they said. We walked out and Riddle pulled out his notebook.

"from my Research the next victims in this case appear to be in class 2-B" Riddle said. I nodded as we walked to the room. It was Mr. Trien's class room. I waved at him and he smiled a little at me. grim ran up to a Pomefiore boy with his hands bandaged.

"HEY! You! You had an accidnet and almost got hurt real bad right? Give us the deets" Grim yelled. I pouted at him cause that wasn't really nice.

"and why should I answer to you, Exactly?" he said glaring at grim. His friend's nose crinkled up at us like he smelled something really icky.

" He was in peak condition for the spelldrive tournament and got hurt so bad that he can't even play now!" his friend growled. the boy nodded showing his hands to us.

"and you're here to... what, Rub salt in my wounds? Fucking Heartslabyul jerks!" He said Riddle glared at them.

"That is enough! We are here on behalf of the HeadMage himself! trying to make sure no one else is harmed" the Pomefiore boy gulped and held up his hurt hands backing up.

"Look this is what happened. I was in the labrotaory, we were boiling up a potion when my hand suddenly shot out and grabbed the screaming hot cauldron. I dumped out every last drop! It was bizarre!" he said. I looked at him worried.

"made a real mess to" his friend said. the boy glared at his friend.

"what YOU gonna do all the talking" he said. I made a face. just cause he had owies didn't mean he had to be mean to his friend. grim nodded and repeated what he told the boys before.

"hm. Hmmm. Interesting. Very interesting" 

"I hope you feel better soon" I said the boy signed and nodded walking off. after they left Grim looked at me.

"I dunno, this just looks like a bunch of absent-minded kids hurtin' themselves to me yuu. If there's a scandle here, I ain't seein' it!" I shook my head.

"why would the boy grab something really hot? that is weird Grim" Riddle nodded.

"I agree something doesn't add up. All the people stated they didn't feel in control of there own bodies. When Trey saved me earlier I experienced the same feeling. As if my body moved on its own."