Scars

I whimpered and sat up. It looked like the sky was starting to get dark. Papa was sitting in his chair and he let out a breath.

"Yuu, Thank goodness. you Pup are in so much trouble. But Before that.." He touched my cheek and I flinched. That hurt really badly. Papa's Face Scrunched and he put his hand under my chin instead.

"do you remember what happened?" I looked down at nodded

"Yea... Is leona ok?" I asked. 

"Right here cub" I heard him say. Papa stood and Leona was laying in a bed his face bandaged. Ruggie was sitting next to him. I went to Stand but Papa stopped me.

"He's fine Puppy, a little Brusied up but fine" I shook my head.

"He's hurt! Ruggie you ok?" Papa trued to calm me down but leona sat up.

"I'm Fine Cub, This isn't from the overblot. the other teams Decided to get regendge and all played us in SpellDrive. Ruggie nodded.

"ya everyone we played kinda Ignored the Disc and threw everything they had at us." Ruggie's ears fell behind his head and he signed.

"We're fine though. Bit battered but fine." Ruggie smiled and his ear twitched but his smile stayed on his face. I smiled at them but it hurt to move my face.

"yay." Jack walked in and his tail gave a little wag then stopped when he saw me.

"HouseWarden! Ruggie! Yuu! your awake!" Jack said moved over to us and stood at the end of the beds.

"Bein' stuck in an infirmary bed for anything other then a Mid-day nap is about as lame as it gets" Leona said signing.

"And what's worse? Not a single Diasomnia student ended up here" I pouted and wiggled to hit Ruggie's arm.

"Not nice" I said. Ruggie chuckled and gently patted my head.

"Ya, ya" he said .

"Next year, I'm taking Diasomnia down and I'll WIn with Givin' it everything I got" Jack said smirking. I giggled and Leona smirked.

"Does "everything" Happen to include your capacity for evil? " I frowned and made Grabby hand At Leona. Papa was Nice and put me in his bed. I hit Leona on the head.

"Ack! the Heck Cub" I pouted.

"Be nice!" Ruggie snickered at up and I narrowed my eyes at him and he stoped.

"we're just teasing Yuu promise" he said Quickly.

"We're not in an after school special here Yuu. I am givin' next year's tournament all I got, Too. And I am Gonna do whatever it takes to win" Leona smirked moving me to sit next to him. I pouted at him. Ruggie snickered giving us a wide smile.

"Shyhehehehe, There's the Leona I remember" Ruggie smirked. Papa stood up. 

"I will pretend I didn't just hear that Mr. Kingscholar. Watch Yuu for me. I'm going to get them something to eat" Papa said patting my head as he left. Leona nodded to him with a smirk.

"I can already tell this isn't gonna end well" Jack signed 

"where is Grim?" I asked Jack. Jack rubbed the back of his head.

"Celebrating with Ace and Deuce for getting to play. ya didn't see but they got to play a small game with those ghost's of yours. Didn't win but They were happy they got to play" I made an Oh face and nodded.

"UNCA! there you are! I finally found you" Something orange Jumped onto the bed me and Leona where on. it landed right on Leona's tummy.

"ACK! CHEKA!?" Leona growled. I made Wide eyes and grinned.