Winter task

Time went by really fast after that and then one day Papa said it would be winter Break soon! I was really really excited cause Papa said winter Break is when everyone gets to go home for the Holidays. I asked what a Holiday was and he said it was a special day when people celebrated something. I asked what this Holiday was and Papa said it was a few actually. Different places have different holidays. But me and him would be Celebrating Yule. I never heard of that before. 

Papa says Yule is a special day for the Winter Solstice. That we would have a fire and a feast that day! I was really really excited cause he said we would get Presents to! and Decorate the tree with ornaments we made! Papa said we would make them out of dried apples and Bird seed! and Oranges!  He said we would also get to leave an Offering. I wonder who we were offering the food. 

I asked Papa if he could help me make Presents for my friends to cause I didn't want them to be left out and he said That he would help. I spent a whole week before Break making them special for everyone. Papa helped me with making Treats for everyone. Some I didn't make treats for though. 

I made treats for Ruggie and Jack. For everyone in Heartslabyul to! I member Riddles mama dosn't like him having sweats so I packed his in a special box so he can eat them and Hide them. I member having to do that with Foster Mommy Mia. She didn't like us eating her food. Foster Daddy Eric didn't either but Joanna would always sneak us some! 

I made treats for Kalim and lilia and Silver and Epel! I tried to make some for Idia but I couldn't find him. SO I gave his to Ortho so he could give it to him. But I made special gifts for the others cause they wouldn't like treats as much I don't think. 

For everyone else Papa had to help me cause I wanted them to be special. Papa helped me cut little circle wood Pieces I could paint. He said he thought they would like then cause I made made them. Some I think were a little messy though. I tried to Draw the King of Beasts for Leona but I think I messed up his face... Papa said I could give him his when it was time for them to go to the Mirror. But the Treats I gave early!! Cause I didn't want them going icky.

I worked really really hard on all of them though! I really did! I tried to Draw a really good Dragon for Hornton. I even went all the way to Diasomina so I could give it and the others their presents. Lilia said that they would be leaving early cause They had important stuff to do. I think Hornton really liked his present cause he Patted my head and smiled. 

I painted a Eel for Floyd! Cause he taught me about them! And a mushy for Jade. cause I found out he really really likes Mushrooms! He had lots and lots he grows special! I wanted to give him something he could take in the Sea with him cause Mushrooms don't grow under the sea. Papa said it was a shame they don't. I tried to paint a Octopus with a coin for Azul cause he collects coins but It didn't turn out really well. Papa says he think it's the thought that could though. Papa helped me make them water Proof for them so that the Wood wouldn't get really bad in the water. I was really happy Papa was helping me.

I was making a special one for Jamil, He was better now but I didn't get to see him a lot any more. I missed Jamil cause he looked lonely and sad alot. I don't think he is happy. I wanted to cheer him up. Papa said that Jamil's last name is a type of snake! He helped me look it up and it was! A viper was a Venomous snake! Venomous means that when they bite they can hurt you really really bad with Special Poison they make themselves! That means Vipers are kinda  like Mages cause they make their own Poison like Mages do! 

Papa drew the Viper for me but I painted it! That's cause I wanted the Viper to look like the one in the book and I really really wanted it to look nice. Specially cause my Lion and Octopus didn't turn out so great. Papa pet my head and told me it was ok that they would like them cause I still worked hard but I didn't think so.