Camp Day 1

We followed Uncle Ashton to a big clearing spot. I member Alex once told me these were the bestest spots to put your tent cause the ground was flatter here. I also member he used to tell me that being by trees were the best to cause then if it rains you have the tree to help you with keep the water and wind away. He said do NOT put your tent by water but make sure you can see water cause otherwise your tent could go WHOOOSH and wash away with you inside. That sounded scary.

"Wowza! Get a load of this giant field! An' all the trees!" Grim said looking around. He ran around the trees looking at everything. I could even see a little river close by! I hopped they had kitty fish! 

'You'll be camping here for the next three days. The tents hold one to two people, and we got plenty of 'em. Each club can take as many as they need. You have one hour to set them up. That might sound like alot of time, But make sure you don't get Cocky. A proper campsite is CRUCIAL to protecting yourselves, and resting your weary Muscles." Uncle took a breath and continued.

"Will you see the shelter of the trees as a defense from the sun and wind? Or will you set up on flat ground so you can rest comfortably? Each club should discuss the options amongst themselves. And feel free to grab a toolbox if you need one. We've got several. Your House begins... NOW!.. Yuu come on kiddo lets get your's set up while the Ghosts keep an eye on these Campers" He said loudly. I waved at everyone running over to Uncle Ashton who held me hand and showed me where we would be staying.

We walked back to the Cottage. Uncle said I could either set up my tent outside or we could make a pretend Tent inside with him. I think I liked being with him better so we set up a pretend tent inside. It was lots of fun and Uncle Ashton let my put my sleeping bag right next to him. 

"Now Yuu can you keep a secret for me?" He asked. I tilted my head and then made a serious face. I could keep a secret!! Nodding at him he chuckled.

"Haha good. This trip is going to have a special Surprise but we can't let the other Campers know ok? I need you to tell me if there are any Slackers around. Our job is going to be to capture them later when their alone understand?" I nodded. I already knew Leona kitty was gonna slack! He always slacks even!

"Ok!" He grinned at me setting down our pillows.

"One we get a few we're going to wait till someone notices people missing then when they ask me their teacher to help I'm going to tell them to calm down and wait." I gasped.

"Once they see they can't get my help we will see how they handle the situation. But for that to happen I need you to not say anything when they look worried. I promise all the people they say go missing are going to be safe. Promise me?" I nodded and held up my Pinky. I could do that for Uncle Ashton. It was like when Alex and Taylor tried to show who was Braver on Halloween one year. When they dared eachother to go into a Graveyard. But then both got spooked by a kitty cat and ran off. I still think it was funny.

After a while Uncle Ashton told me it was close to the time that the Campers would be done so he held my hand and we walked back. I giggled as he picked me up by my hand over things like rocks and Tree Feetsies. as we got closer I saw all the Pretty tends up. Uncle yelled loudly.

"AND TIME! A few tends look a little lumpy, but aside from taht, you've all managed to set them up. All clubs pass, Barely" He grinned. I giggled and waved at everyone. Ruggie and Silver gave little waves but Floyd grinned brightly at me.

I saw Sebek and Silver talking to Riddle and Epel talking to Leona and Ruggie. I never knew they were friends together. If I knew I would have asked we all spend time together. Pouting a little inside I watched everyone sigh and talk together a little before Uncle raised his hand.