Wedding crashers

"What's all this Commotion!?" Three guard Ghosties said rushing up. Papa shook his head.

'Before more Ghost's appear. Oh dear" He said looking down at me.

'Puppy, Hold on to papa ok? Do NOT let go" I nodded and held on hugging his neck as he took out his Mage Pen.

"That's waht I was afraid of. The ghost retainers are coming!" Epel said backing up.

"Did you all do this? We must capture the interlopers forthwith!" They sent a wind at us and Papa held me close. Epel looked at the horsy sadly.

"So much for proposing on horseback. You should get back to your stable before things get worse" He said to the Horsy. The  Horse made a noise then Ran off. I looked sadly at it but Papa whispered that it was ok.

"The Horses here are trained to run back to their Stables. No worry Puppy" He said softly. I held him tighter. We all started running to the Front away from where the Other Guard Ghosties were Chasing us. Ace glared at Riddle as we ran.

"Your magic just sent Operation Proposal up in flames!" Riddle sighed as he ran.

'Sorry! I already felt pressured by the time limit, so when I got angry, I just" Papa shook his head.

'It is alright Mr. Rosehearts, I understand it must have felt overwelming. For now we just need to focus on getting into that wedding" Rook nodded agreeing with Papa.

"It is Fine, Roi de Roses. You bristle like a headgehog when angered. It's quite beautiful in it's own right" Rook said complimenting Riddle as we ran.

"Her Highness's wedding is upon us. We won't let anyone ruin it!" The Guard Ghosties yelled at us. Ace glared at them and turned.

'Fine, If that's how it's gonna be... We'll just do this the hard way!" He said sending his own Wind magic at them. Riddle joined in turning. Papa made sure to keep behind the boys as Rook stood in front hidding me away. I hid not wanting to watch all the fighting. It was scary. Not like the Blot scary but still really scary. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. What if they left? Papa took a breath and hugged me close sending something flying passed my ear.

I felt us all running further and Papa taking a turn. I had to hold on super tight so I wouldn't fall. As he ran I kept hearing things flying past me and Bangs and Huffing so everyone was running with us. But I was scared and so I hide. Papa held me close as he ran until suddenly Riddle yelled.

"WATCH OUT!" I peaked out. Riddle sent a Spell at some ghost going after Epel. Epel and Ace jumped out of the way blinking surprised.

"That was close! That attack would've hit us if riddle hadn't deflected it." Epel said.

"What a petty Trick!" One of the Guard Ghosties said.

"We won't let you scoundrels ruin the Princess's wedding! We'll capture you soon enough!" His friend said. Riddle glared at them.

"you have some nerve, Talking about ruining when you're the ones who seized our school." Riddle said. Papa backed away slowly. I wiggled in his arms a bit and he fixed me in his arms.

"My word, He has such a tremendous presence despite his small stature!" The Friend Guard Ghostie said. The Other Guard ghostie glared at his friend.

"Don't back down! We'll show him now terrifying ghosts can be!" Suddenly more and more ghosties Started appearing. They started moving around Riddle so he couldn't run. Papa gulped.

"Their surrounding him." He said. Epel nodded.

'Ya their Circling him all around!" Riddle didn't back down though. He used his Wand and hit them with spells again and again.