Wishes and Family time

"mm. It sure would be nice if the Starsending could still happen somehow." Ortho said looking at Idia's screen. But it was quiet.

"Idia?" I asked confused.

'Huh? Uh. What's up, Yuu?" He asked confused

"You ok?" I asked. There was a pause and then a sigh.

"I'm fine Yuu, W-We should probably wrap up this Rehearsal anyway" He said Trey walked over and nodded.

"Agreed, I think so as well. Besides we still have to hang up all those stars Deuce collected" I smiled. Yay more Stars to hang!

"Ooh, I can help with that" Ortho offered. I smiled and Raised my hand.

'I wanna help to!" I said

"I'd appreciate it alot." He said at us. I grinned big and We started hanging them up. Ortho would help me reach the big Branches and Deuce even Climbed up and went upside down so we could hand him some. I think he was being funny. But he seemed to have alot of fun to.

After a while all of the pretty Stars were in the tree. It looked Beautiful. More beautiful then any Yul or Christmas tree I had ever seen an the Stars make the Leaves all sparkily.

"Phew... That's the last of the. Boy, I sure gathered alot of those things" He joked. I giggled

"Ya but it looked pretty now! Deuce is a good boy" I grinned. Deuce chuckled and shook his head at me.

'I think you playing with your Papa to much Yuu haha your starting to sound like him" I  grinned up only for Trey to walk over.

"That reminds me. I don't believe any of us have Hung any of our own stars. And Yuu I don't remember collecting yours. " I blinked and then touched my pocket. It was spinky feeling.

"Mine?" Deuce said confused then pulled his out from his outfit.

"Gosh, I was so busy getting everyone elses that I forgot about my own" He said looking at his own Dull star rock.

"I forgot to..." I said looking at it.

"Same, We might as well hang ours up while we're here" Trey said with a smile.

"Good idea, All right, Here goes... Ahem.  My wish is to become a police officer" I blinked and smiled. watching his Star glow!

"Oh! That's a good wish Deuce!" I said happily. I liked Police officers they were always so nice and gave you a sucker when you had to go in. Sometimes they ask you lots and lots of questions about uncomfy things but they always let you take breaks and they give you Juice and when you cry they pat your back and say you never has to go back to places you don't wanna.

"That sounds like a perfect job for someone as Diligent as you, Deuce Spade" Ortho said happily. I nodded.

"Well, I specifically wanna be a magic marshal. that's gonna be an uphill battle, though... But after meeting yuu I wouldn't mind working in the Social worker Filed to..." I tilted my head confused. What did that mean. Did he mean like Mr. Arty was a social worker? 

"Oh, Magic Marshals are part of an elite agency that handles magic- related crimes, Right?" Ortho asked. Deuce nodded

"Yeah, Exactly. I know getting in there won't be easy, But I'm going to try my hardest. It's why I have my back up plan as well. I'm sure mom will worry alot less if I get a respectable job." Deuce grinned. Ortho smiled at Deuce his cheeks making his eyes close.

'Wow, You must care about your mom. I hope your wish comes true, Deuce spade" Ortho said. I nodded.

'Me to! Me to! You would be the bestest Police officer Deuce!" He laughed and picked me up.