Night 2 Day 3

I stayed up in the tree for a long long time. Until I fell asleep I think up there. When I woke up it was to screaming. So many people were screaming and I think I could see a fire a little bit away but it Was hard to see. I could also hear Rawring to? I think that was Uncle Ashton though cause when I heard it I saw Yellowy eyes in the dark and one would close so I think it was him winking.

It was kinda scary and I was really happy Uncle Ashton told before all this otherwise I would be super super scared! Uncle Ashton said not to use my phone otherwise the boys could see me and I was meant to be Taken away. I could hear yelling from the group and Gasps. Sometimes I would even see Uncle Ashton in his Deer outfit taking students away that were sleeping.

"It just keeps coming"

"OH no the fire!?"

"Was that a rock?!" was yelled out and then the little fire was gone and it was only dark. I could hear the little froggies and crickets now under the yells. It was then that I saw lots of Uncle in his outfit taking campers away. 

Suddenly the light was back and I heard people talking. It sounded like Floyd and Sebek... Mostly Sebek who was really really loud. I heard someone yell at Sebek to keep it down but It was hard to tell who. I hugged the Tree branch with my legs and tried to squint my eyes suuuper hard to see but I almost slipped and had to grab the branch before I fell down. It was super high to and I knew if I fell I wouldn't be ok. Uncle did give me something to wrap around the Tree so I wouldn't get hurt but it was itchy!

"Move it, Jack! It's right on out Tails!" I heard Ruggie yell. Looking up I saw Ruggie on a Wolfie Jack's back and Uncle Ashton in his deer outfit chasing them! What had I missed?

"We're not far from the swamp. I'm gonna make a dash for it!" Jack yelled back. I saw Jack running past my tree and jumping over the muddy area by my tree. Looking down I saw Jack turn back and put his hands on his knees panting. Poor jack. He must have gotten tired from carrying Ruggie so far.

I heard Running and Uncle was right by the Mud and Rawred loudly from where the Mud was in the way. Jack and ruggie Glared at him looking at eachother and nodding.

"Now we just have to draw it in" I heard Jack say to Ruggie who nodded at him.

"Yeah, Wait for it... Lure it as close to the edge as possible, Then..." Ruggie said moving closer trying to get Uncle to get them. Uncle Rawred and I gulped and hugged the branch tighter. That was really really loud before Lounging at them.

"NOW!" Ruggie yelled Jumping out of the way with Jack. Only for Sebek to appear with Floyd in his Eely form. They grabbed Uncle Ashton and started trying to pull him into the mud. Uncle Gasped and pulled away from them.

"To the bottom of the swamp with you!" Sebek yelled.

"Ahahahaha, Come on in! Then water's fine!" Floyd grinned his teeth showing in the moon light. I Had to cover my mouth not to yell at them. I didn't want to give Uncle away. but I was worried what if they accidentally hurt Uncle Ashton? They didn't know it was a joke.

"Okay, They've grabbed it's legs! now drag it into the mud!" Ruggie said to Sebek and Floyd. Jack nodded and tried to push Uncle Ashton in form behind.

"Go... IN!" He said getting upset. Everyone was pulling and Pushing Uncle trying to get him in but he just Growled at them and didn't move even an inch!? Uncle was so amazing and strong! I thought. He wasn't even falling for them trying to get him in.

"What IS this infernal creature? It's digging it's heals in so hard it's leaving divots in the ground!" Sebek yelled surprised. I was super duper quiet and yelled in my head to GO UNCLE GO! SHOW UP YOUR SUPER STRONG! but outside I was quiet watching close.