King's overblot

Sand flew in the air It hurt to breath. I scrunched my eyes and rubbed cause it was getting in my eyes. I heard other people having problems to. they sounded shocked and scared. 

"What?! My nose is dryin' out... M-my eyes hut!" I heard grim yell. I nodded agreeing in my hiding spot. 

"Everything the HouseWarden touched is turning to sand!" Jack gasped. I looked and saw Ruggie was still holding Leona's arm. He tried to pull away but Leona grabbed him.

"That's be my Unique magic. "The king's Roar" Ironic, ain't it? Nothin' the Savanna hates more then a drought. Yet it's Prince's magic desiccates everything- Reduces it to sand." Leona Growled. I gulped. Ruggie's arm. it was cracking.

"B-Boss... It Hurrts!"Ruggie! I looked for an opening in the stands going to run out.

"Ruggie's arm! The skin is cracking!" Deuce yelled I Found an opening and ran out it.

"Your spell can legit dry out a HUMAN BEING!?" Ace gasped I ran and grabbed Ruggie's other arm.

"Let go! Your hurting Ruggie! Bad Kitty!" I yelled.

"YUU!?" people behind me yelled. I didn't turn. Leona Grabbed my arm and I squeaked it hurt alot! 

"Leona! I cannot allow this to continue! Off with your Head!" Riddle yelled his pet lit up a big and there was a flash But Leona smirked and the Collar  was on the ground!! I pulled at my arm but Leona wouldn't let go.

"Riddle's collar bounced right off!" Grim yelled.

"Maybe you're some kinda prodigy, Kid, But don't go thinkin' you're smarter then your elders. I aced my Protective magic classes in my sleep." Leona smirked .Riddle looked worried.

"Just let them go Leona!" Deuce yelled.

"hah! How do you like that, Ruggie? Does it hurt? Brat this is why you don't play hero. Is your mouth to dry to keep licking my boots? That was your finest talent, too" I kicked at Leona and he just roll his eyes.  Ruggie yelped in pain and I shook. My arm started to crack. 

"Leave him alone! He's your friend!" I tried Leona just rolled his eyes.

"No he's a lacky brat, Someone who wants shit from me and kisses ass to get it" Leona glared.

"If we don't stop him, They're gonna..!" Jack sucked in his breath.

"You gotta stop!" I yelled. My eyes felt so dry. it hurt so much.

"If you have that much power, why do this?!" Riddle yelled leona clutched his teeth.

"Why? What do you care, kid? You gonna scold me? Try to talk me down? Don't you get it? Power alone ain't enough to make waves in this world. Look at Ruggie here" He shook Ruggie causing him to yell in pain. 

"He's like a muzzled dog. Pathetic, ain't it? and this one" He shook me and I whined in pain. 

"They're just a naive Brat Playing hero. Hard not to pitty them" He signed I tried pulling but it hurt so bad. the cracks were getting really deep now. 

"That's enough!" unleash the beast!" Jack yelled he suddenly glowed and when it went away a giant wolf was standing where Jack was. It ran charging right into Leona knocking him back. The wolf stood in front of me and Ruggie who pulled me to him. I shook in pain and looked at him. his arm was really badly hurt.

"What just!" Riddle started. the wolf Growled at Leona who stood up and Growled right back at them.

"Be broke Leona's concentration! "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Riddle yelled. Leona tried to stop it but the bright light was back. Leona had a collar on him! Leona looked down and growled at it. the air started to clean. Ruggie's arm and mine leaked red. Ruggie kept an arm around me like he was trying to hide me.