𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱
𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I look back at the drop ship curiously and make my way over to it. I climb up the ladders that I find on the side and once I reach the top I frown at the mess i'm met with.

The solar panels that were being used are completely trashed, some of them aren't even there. I then see a satellite and I perk up, rushing over to it. The state it's in makes me groan and I kick a piece of scrap metal in anger.

Eventually everyone settles down and I see Jasper head over to Clarke. He says something to her and Wells pushes him causing me to slide down the ladders and approach them.

"Hey!" I yell, pushing Wells away from Jasper.

"Hey, hey, hey! Hands off of him! He's with us" Some guys says, with a large group of guys behind him.

I turn to see it's the asshole who bumped into me on the Ark before we got to the drop ship and I look at him with a questioning look.

what the fuck are you playing at, Murphy?

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are" Wells says defensively.

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" I hear Bellamy Blake's voice and turn my head to see him and Octavia standing together.

Wells looks back at us in hesitation but then turns back to Bellamy.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority" Wells tells everyone.

"Screw your father" Octavia snaps and my brows raise but I give her an impressed nod.

"What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess?" Octavia sneers sarcastically, looking at Clarke who does not look pleased with her new nickname.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather. Not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a 20-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now" Clarke insists and her rant almost puts me to sleep.

"Okay. We get it, blondie. We need the supplies" I grumble and she shoots me a glare but I see the gratitude in her facial expression as she turns back to Bellamy.

"I got a better idea! You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change" Bellamy suggests and there is a chorus of yeahs all around the crowd.

"Hey, I'm not trying to cause a scene but are you dumb? How on God's earth are two people supposed to carry enough food for 100?" I argue with the older Blake who glares at me.

"She's right! You're not listening! We all need to go!" Wells shouts.

"Look at this, everybody! The Chancellor of Earth!" Murphy exclaims, pushing Wells and everybody laughs.