𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝ 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆,
𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲
𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Ok. Now let's go" She adds.

We all head out but I turn my head to look back for Octavia only to see her kiss her brother's cheek and run after us.

She jumps on my back and I catch her, holding her legs so she doesn't fall. Clarke catches up with us and I let Octavia slip down to the ground.

"Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine" Octavia says to Clarke before turning her head to look at me slightly, obviously checking to see if i'm okay with this for some reason.

I give her a nonchalant shrug because Finn can make his own decisions and she smiles widely at that.

"Before you get any ideas, I don't care" Clarke retorts rudely.

"Yeesh, who pissed in your cheerios?" I comment and she rolls her eyes at me.

We catch up with the guys and I walk beside Monty and Jasper at the back while Clarke leads the way in front of Finn and Octavia who are flirting away. Finn stops next to some flowers and picks one before turning to show it to Octavia. They stop and he puts it in her hair.

"Now, that, my friend, is game" Jasper says and I shake my head, a little disappointed in Finn.

"That, my friend, is poison sumac" Monty chides smartly, picking one himself.

"What?! It is?" Octavia says panicking and throwing the flower out of her hair, making me laugh.

"The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually" Monty explains, popping one in his mouth and making Octavia and Finn look at him weird.

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the Ark" Jasper tells them.

"I think it's cool" I comment and Monty smiles at me warmly, offering me a flower petal which I gratefully accept and pop it in my mouth.

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" Clarke snaps at us all.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn questions the bossy blonde.

"Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?'. Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us" Clarke rants.

"Sure is pretty though" She adds sarcastically making me giggle.

"Come on" She finishes, walking away from us.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac" Octavia quips and we all laugh lightly, Jasper snorting.

As we start walking again Jasper turns to me with the same purple flower Finn had. He offers it to me and I grin, stopping to let him put it behind my ear. I lean up and press a light kiss to his cheek before skipping forward to catch up with Monty.

"I got to know what you two did to get busted" Finn states as Jasper catches up with us.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean" Monty says vaguely.