𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸
𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I stand next to Finn outside the drop ship as Chancellor Jaha drones on about Unity Day through the screen. I'm broken from my boredom when Clarke appears in between us and glances at us both.

"Don't tell me you don't like Unity Day" Clarke states and Finn rolls his eyes.

here he goes

"Unity Day is a lie. The Ark only came together after the 13th station was blown out of the sky. It's just not the version of history we like to tell each other at parties" Finn rants in annoyance and Clarke looks at me with a raised brow.

I shrug with a lopsided smile and she grins in amusement.

"The Unity Day story gives people hope though, and peace came out of that violence" Clarke tells Finn matter of factly.

"Yeah, but did there need to be violence at all?" Finn replies and I smile softly at my best friend.

always the peace keeper, Collins

I look back over to see Raven glance between Finn and Clarke. Clarke sees the girl's scrutinising stare and walks away, leaving Finn and I alone.

"Whoo, yeah!" I hear screaming and I see Jasper appearing with a black barrel in his hands.

"Monty strikes again. Hey! Call this batch unity juice. Who's thirsty?!" Jasper yells, running into camp and everyone cheers excitedly.

I watch as everyone rushes to have their cup filled with a small smile on my face and Finn taps my arm. I look up at him and he nods his head to Octavia who is taking everyone's joy as a distraction and slips out of camp.

"Where's she going?" Finn asks.

"I don't know" I lie with a shrug.

Hours pass and the sun sets while the whole camp parties, having the time of their life.

I have a couple drinks with Jasper, Monty and a couple other people around the fire before a certain chocolate eyed man catches my gaze. He smiles widely and takes a bite out of the apple in his hand.

"What are you staring at?" I hear Harper question me and I snap my gaze over to the girl i've recently befriended.

"Huh?" I mumble cluelessly and she grins knowingly.

"She's obviously staring at Bellamy" Sterling laughs and I gasp, hitting his shoulder.

"Shut up!" I groan.

"Don't worry, Ava. Your secret is safe with me" He slurs slightly, swinging his arm around my shoulder.

I roll my eyes with a smile and I take a sip from my cup, gazing into the crackling fire in a trance.