𝗘 𝗟 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It angers me that Bellamy thinks Jasper is a lost cause. It angers me even more that Finn agrees. But the thing that angers me the most is that there's nothing I can do to help him. I'm utterly useless.

Suddenly I spot a small figure sneaking out of camp and I watch curiously. I recognise that it's Charlotte and I follow her, making sure she doesn't get hurt or lost.

Finally I catch up to the girl, trying to stay as quiet as I can but then I see an axe flying towards her and I grab her out of the way. She looks at me in shock and I hug the girl close to me.

"You are so lucky that I'm looking out for you" I mumble.

"Thank you" She whispers in return.

I give her a smile and look up to see Bellamy walking towards us.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks Charlotte and I clear my throat making him look at me.

"Ava" He breathes out.

"I'm Charlotte" The young girl under my arm tells him.

"I almost killed you" He huffs, pulling his axe out of the tree it had lodged itself in.

Atom walks up next to Bellamy and I let go of Charlotte.

"Why aren't you two back at camp?" Bellamy scolds us.

"Well, what with that guy who was dying I just-...I couldn't listen anymore" Charlotte says and I look down at her in sympathy.

Jasper really is driving people mad

"Ava?" I hear Atom ask.

"I followed her. I didn't want something to happen to her" I say looking up at the two guys in front of me.

"There's grounders out here. It's too dangerous for little girls" Atom quips and I glare at him.

little girl my ass

"I'm not little" Charlotte snaps and I smirk at Atom smugly.

"Okay, then..." Bellamy says and I look over to see him smiling at Charlotte.

"But you can't hunt without a weapon" He adds holding out a makeshift knife to her.

She takes it from him and looks at it carefully.

"Ever killed something before?" Bellamy asks her and she shakes her head, telling him 'no'.

"Well then, who knows? Maybe you're good at it" He encourages her and I smile at his back as he walks away with Atom.

Charlotte and I follow the guys closely, watching our surroundings and looking out for animals or grounders.