𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻
'𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗺'
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather. Can anyone read me?" Bellamy repeats and Raven hands the radio to Clarke.

"Bellamy?" The blonde asks.

"Clarke?" He replies and a smile tugs at the blonde's lips.

"Are you all right?" She asks him.

"I'm fine. That's it for the good news. We have to talk fast. Something has changed. Jasper, Monty, everyone, they just locked them in the dorm" Bellamy stresses and my worry deepens.

"But they're alive, all of them?" Clarke asks worriedly.

"I think so, for now" He answers.

"Maya says that they're already using their blood and things are gonna get ugly in here real fast" He adds.

"Maya is with you?" Clarke asks.

"She helped me escape. If not for her, I'd be dead" Bellamy tells her "And, Clarke, there are kids in here. We need a plan that doesn't kill everyone. Please tell me we have one"

"I hear you, but we can't do anything until you disable the acid fog. Raven is gonna help you" Clarke states.

"Got it. What else?" Bellamy asks.

"You have to figure out a way to free the grounder prisoners. There's a whole army inside that mountain, and they don't even realise it" Clarke tells him.

"Trojan horse. Good plan" Bellamy replies.

"What does Maya think? Is it doable?" Clarke asks hopefully.

"She says it's not a problem. Look. If I'm gonna pull this off, I need you to buy me some time. It won't be long before they realise I don't belong here, and if that happens-" He's cut off.

"That can't happen. I'll come up with something" Clarke assures him.

"Come up with it quick" He says.

"Copy that, and, Bellamy.." Clarke drawls off.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I have someone here that wants to say hello" She smiles and turns to me.

I smile at the blonde gratefully and take the radio from her open palm.

"Bell?" I speak up.

"Ava" He sighs in relief.

"I miss you" I tell him with a smile.

"I miss you too, Sunshine" He tells me.

"Promise me you'll be careful, Bell?" I plead.

"I promise, i'll try my best to be careful" He chuckles.