𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I hear Octavia groan and turn a corner to see Bellamy washing her wound she got from the river monster.

"What the hell was it?" Bellamy asks.

"I don't know. The others said it looked like a giant snake" Octavia tells him.

"You could've been killed" Bellamy states.

"She would've been if Ava didn't jump in to pull her out, getting hurt in the process" Clarke elaborates, coming up behind me and Bellamy looks at me.

His eyes travel my body looking for injuries and I feel awkward under his gaze.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too" Octavia says trying to get up but her brother stops her.

"No, no. No way. Not again" Bellamy protests and Octavia looks at me.

"I gotta agree with Bellamy. I'm sorry, O. I just don't want you to get hurt even more" I tell the girl and she frowns.

"They're right. You're leg is just gonna slow us down anyways" Clarke states.

"I'm here for you" She says, turning to Bellamy.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Wells asks in disbelief.

"I hear you have a gun" Clarke says and my brows raise.

Bellamy lifts his shirt slightly to show us the gun in his waistband and my eyes widen slightly.

"Good. Follow me" Clarke demands.

"And why would I do that?" Bellamy scoffs.

"Because you want them to follow you" Clarke says nodding at the delinquents in camp "And right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared"

A smirk pulls at my lips as Clarke and Wells walk away but I stay to say goodbye to Octavia.

"Murphy, come with me. Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?" Bellamy orders.

"I don't need a babysitter" Octavia argues.

"Anybody touches her, they answer to me" Bellamy says sternly and I gulp at the authority in his voice.

"I'll see you later, O" I tell her.

"See ya, A" She grumbles, putting on a smile.

I give her a quick hug and she sighs, wrapping her arms around me.

"Let's go" Bellamy says.

"Ava" He adds and I turn to face him.

"Yeah, sorry" I say sheepishly, running past him to catch up with Clarke and Wells.

I reach them and the blonde gives me a small smile as I walk in line with them.

"Hey, hold up!" I hear Bellamy yell.