𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Raven lets out a scream and squeezes my hand harshly as Clarke burns her wound closed.

"That should stop the external bleeding" The blonde says.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asks, holding Raven's other hand.

"Long story" Bellamy says simply.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead" Raven explains.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?" Clarke asks in surprise and Raven nods.

"Enough to build a bomb?" I ask curiously.

"Enough to build a hundred bombs, if we had any gun powder left" Raven tells us.

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy states and I snort loudly.

"Attractive, Ava" Bellamy says sarcastically and I elbow him.

"That's real cute, Bell. The reapers aren't gonna help us. They're animals" I scoff.

"We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option" Clarke agrees.

"There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?" Finn asks Clarke.

"No. We have to carry her" Clarke sighs.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go" Raven protests, trying to sit up.

"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke says sternly and Raven nods in defeat, reluctantly laying down.

"I'll get the stretcher" Finn says, running off.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh?" Bellamy comments and Finn hears it, walking back to us.

"Real brave" Bellamy scoffs sarcastically.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid" Finn argues.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight" Bellamy retorts, walking up to Finn.

"All right, that's enough!" Clarke shouts and the boys glare at each other.

"You heard, blondie. Quit being dicks!" I demand, pushing them apart.

"It's time to go" Clarke states.

"If they follow?" Bellamy replies "It's a one hundred and twenty mile walk to the ocean"

"Look, we're wasting time! If he wants to stay, he can stay" Finn snaps.