𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘁
𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I manage to slip out of Octavia's hold and race outside to see Raven has been tied to a pillar, flashes of Finn appear in my brain and my heart sinks hopelessly.

"I take no joy in this, Raven. But this time, justice will be done" Lexa says.

"I didn't do it. How is that justice?" Raven argues.

Lexa holds her knife up to Raven's arm and I lurch forward but I'm held back by Lincoln.

"We have to help her" I fight against his hold.

Lincoln spins me around and grabs my arms tight as he looks at me.

"You have to stop. Do you want to be killed too?" He snaps at me, shaking me as he speaks.

Raven lets out a scream and I spin around to see Lexa cutting her arm.

"Stop it!" I cry out.

Indra then takes a turn, pulling up Raven's shirt and cutting her side, making the girl scream in pain.

"Lincoln, talk to them. These are your people!" Octavia stresses.

"Not anymore" Lincoln replies, passing me to Bellamy and walking forward to Nyko.

"Clarke! We need to move! Now!" Abby shouts to Clarke who is still in the train station.

"Bellamy, we can't just let her die!" I whimper, looking from Raven to him.

"I don't know what to do" He groans.

Hot tears roll down my face and I screw my eyes shut trying not to listen to Raven's screams. Bellamy wraps his arms around me tightly and I grip his shirt in my clenched fist, trying to keep myself together.

"Clarke, stop! What are you doing? You'll get yourself killed!" Bellamy suddenly shouts and I look up to see Clarke storming towards Lexa.

"I need that bottle now!" She demands and I drag Bellamy towards her.

"Stop!" She shouts at Lexa.

"Let her pass!" Lexa orders and we all walk forward behind Clarke.

"One of your people tried to kill you, Lexa, not one of mine" Clarke announces.

"You should've run" Indra spits.

"I can prove it" Clarke adds.

She grabs the bottle of alcohol from Nyko and takes a large gulp of it. Nothing happens to the blonde girl and Lexa realises this.

"Explain" She demands.

"The poison wasn't in the bottle. It was in the cup" Clarke explains.