𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲,
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀,
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗺,
𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀,
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Finn and Murphy finish cutting Jasper down and I help the others tie the panther up in an old parachute so it will be easier to carry back to camp.

Clarke leads the way home while Wells and Finn carry Jasper and I walk with Bellamy and Murphy who are carrying the panther.

"Hey, Murphy. Remember the time you pulled my hair when I was about six and Finn punched you in the face?" I laugh and he rolls his eyes with a smile.

"I was just trying to get your attention. You were ignoring me" He retorts and I snort in amusement.

"Raven told me you had cooties. I think I was reasonably scared" I defend myself and Murphy laughs, shaking his head.

"Raven always did hate my guts" He mutters.

"Oh! Remember the time we were fourteen and Raven locked us in a closet because we wouldn't stop arguing?" I gasp and Murphy looks at me in disbelief.

"We? More like you, gorgeous" He retorts.

"What? No way, you were just as bad" I argue with him.

"I was merely trying to enjoy my day when you came up to me yelling about how I had punched Finn which obviously didn't happen and then you punched me. I was innocent" Murphy argues back and I shrug.

"I thought you hurt him. I was just being a good best friend" I say defensively.

"Yeah, a good friend with a surprisingly harsh right hook" He counters and I let out a laugh.

"It wasn't that bad, Murph" I state and he scoffs.

"I had a black eye for two weeks" He declares and I giggle loudly, remembering that day vividly.

"Remember the-" I'm cut off by a pissed Bellamy.

"Remember the time you shut the hell up?" He growls and I skip to catch up with Bellamy.

I get in front of him and turn to walk backwards with a wide grin on my face.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I ask sympathetically and I hear Murphy laugh but Bellamy shoots him a glare that shuts him up.

"You should look where your going" Bellamy insists.

"I don't have to, i'm great at walking backwards" I lie and he rolls his eyes.

"What ever you say, sunshine" He mutters.

"Aren't you gonna tell me what's wrong?" I ask.

Before Bellamy can even open his mouth to talk my heel catches on something and a shriek leaves my lips as I land on my ass, my head hitting the floor. A round of laughs surround me and I sit up to see that I tripped over a fallen down tree.