𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see I Bellamy's sleeping figure. He's slumped against the drop ship wall and I'm laying in a hammock.

"Bellamy?" I croak, my voice rough and dry.

His eyes sleepily open and once he sees i'm awake he immediately jumps up to my side.

"What happened?" I ask him, trying to sit up.

"You passed out. Clarke said it was sleep deprivation" He states and I groan, lifting myself up.

"I'm okay" I grumble, sitting up and swinging my legs off the hammock.

"No, you're not. When was the last time you slept?" Bellamy asks me, stopping me from standing up.

"I just woke up" I reply with a teasing smile.

He shakes his head and crouches down to level with me.

"You've got to stop turning everything into a joke, Ava. When was the last time you slept? Other than this time" He says sternly and I roll my eyes.

"Before I got stabbed. Only a couple days" I shrug and he gives me a look that tells me he doesn't believe a word in saying.

"Okay, maybe a week" I huff and he shakes his head at me.

"You need to sleep" He tells me.

"I'll sleep when I'm dead" I reply, standing up.

Bellamy pushes me back down and I glare up at him.

"We just sorted things, Bell. Don't make me kick your ass" I threaten him and he scoffs with a smile on his face.

"You think I won't do it?" I ask in disbelief and he shrugs.

"You may have beaten Octavia but I'm a lot bigger than she is" He states.

I stand up, throwing my fist at him and unsurprisingly he catches it with a smug smile on his face. I then send my other fist barrelling for his face and he catches that one too.

He smirks down at me thinking he has the upper hand and I grin maliciously before bringing my knee up, effectively knocking the wind out of him.

He lets me go, stumbling back and gasping for air. I trip him up and put my boot clad foot on his chest.

"I warned you" I declare and he glares up at me.

I make a move to walk away but Bellamy grabs my foot and yanks on it, tripping me up. I hit the floor with a thud and he lets out a laugh, making me scowl at him.

I flip myself onto my back and lay there, breathing heavily.

"How long was I out?" I wonder curiously.