𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘁
𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We spend hours searching through the debris for people who are still alive and then helping them to Jackson and Abby.

As I'm helping a woman lay down on a stretcher, Clarke pats my arm. I turn and Clarke nods her head to the woods where I see people gathering.

"We're leaving" She tells me.

"Then let's go" I reply, jogging to catch up with Octavia.

Lexa and Clarke lead the army through the woods for miles until we reach a large clearing not too far from Mount Weather.

Everyone starts setting up camp and I'm grabbed into a tent. I stumble backwards and turn to see Nova.

"Hey" I smile.

"You look like a hot mess" She states and I roll my eyes.

"Why, thank you. That's exactly what a girl wants to hear" I scoff sarcastically.

"Let me clean you up" She offers and I shrug.

I throw my quiver and jacket to the floor before sitting down on her makeshift bed. She exits the tent and comes back with a bucket.

She kneels in front of me and wets a rag, using it to clean the mud and ash from my face. The rag reaches my hairline and I wince in pain.

"You must have hit your head during the explosion. You're lucky it's not deep" Nova tells me, cleaning it up.

She takes my hair out of the braids and my blonde waves spill over my shoulders. I find myself leaning into her mother like touch as she starts humming.

She steps away for a moment and looks through her bag, pulling out a small metal container.

"What's that?" I ask.

She pops it opens and I see it's full of black war paint.

"Close your eyes" She instructs.

I do as she says and I feel her tuck my hair behind my ears. I then feel her fingers drag down the left side of my face, from my hairline down to my jaw.

Her humming continues as she starts touching my hair. I open my eyes and sigh in content as she braids two short dutch braids just on the top of my head, letting the rest of my hair flow freely. She finishes and pats my shoulder.

I open my mouth to thank her but the tent flap swings open and I see Ren. He freezes when he sees me and Nova looks up as if she finds the ceiling interesting. I smirk widely and pull myself to my feet.

"I'll leave you two alone" I announce, slipping on my jacket and grabbing my quiver.

"Later, losers" I chirp before brushing past Ren.

I swing my quiver over my head and notice that Octavia is sitting by a fire alone.

"Hey, O" I grin, sitting down next to her.