𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is the ceiling of the drop ship. I then feel a weight on my thigh and I look down to see Finn sleeping soundly.

A smile tugs at my lips and I reach down to run my fingers through his wild brown locks. He stirs in his sleep and I sweep his hair off his face as his big brown eyes open up sleepily.

"Hey, sleeping beauty" I croak and he jumps up to my side.

"You're okay" He sighs in relief.

"It's going to take more than a jab to the side to get rid of me" I joke and Finn wraps his arms around me.

"Thank, God. I thought I lost you" He mumbles, holding my head to his chest and leaning down to kiss my temple.

"I'm okay" I assure him, wrapping my arms around his frame.

"Can I get in on this?" I hear a voice ask and I look to my other side to see Raven walk into the room.

"Rae Rae" I grin and she rolls her eyes, winding her arms around me.

"You gave us a scare there, kiddo" She mutters and I smile.

She pulls away and I hold out my arms, making grabby hands at the older girl.

"Pull me up" I whine like a child.

"No way. You need to rest" Finn scolds me.

"You were caught a lot worse than I was and you were up out of bed" I accuse him and he pushes me back onto my pillow.

"I'm older than you" He retorts using the same excuse he has used for everything since we were children.

"I hate you" I grumble and he grins widely.

"You love me" He corrects.

"You're lucky I do" I huff and Raven chuckles.

Suddenly two people storm in, the two of them looking like they're in a hurry.

"Ava, you're up" Clarke states in surprise and I salute her mockingly.

"Thanks for the stitches, doc" I reply and she nods with a small smile.

"How you feeling?" Bellamy asks and I can't help the feeling of anger that runs through me.

"Fine" I shrug simply, avoiding his eyes.

I feel his stare burn into me as I stare at my lap in boredom and Clarke clears her throat awkwardly.

"Raven, Finn, we need you" Clarke announces and I perk up.

"What for?" I ask curiously.