𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱,
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I walk back to camp after glancing back to see them both wave at me and I wave back. Soon enough I reach camp and I see a couple people are starting to wake up.

I stop at mine and Octavia's tent, leaving my bow and quiver on my bed. Then I make my way to Bellamy's tent.

I slip inside, kicking off my shoes and letting my jacket fall beside them before crawling into bed next to him.

He immediately wraps his arms around me and pulls me on top of him. I straddle his waist and lean down to peck his lips, causing him to open his eyes.

"Good morning, sleepyhead" I tease him, laying on his chest.

"Good morning, sunshine" He replies in a raspy morning voice which gives me butterflies.

He places a small kiss on my lips and looks up at me curiously.

"Where did you go earlier?" Bellamy asks.

"I went for a walk" I shrug with a smile.

I feel his finger tracing my jaw and his face twists in worry.

"How did this happen?" He demands and I furrow my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean, Bell?" I ask him.

"Your jaw is bruised. Why?" He answers and realisation hits me.

"Oh! I fell on my way back to camp and took a tumble. I hit my face on boulder. You know how clumsy I am" I joke and he sighs in relief.

"I was worried another grounder had attacked you" He admits and I grin at the irony.

you have no idea, buddy

"Nope, just clumsy old me" I lie.

He leans up and peppers kisses up my bruised jaw making me smile. I attach my lips to his and I feel his hands grip my thighs tightly. The kiss is rough and full of passion, heat spreading throughout my whole body.

Just as Bellamy's hands travel to my ass the tent flap is swung open and a loud voice startles us.

"Bellamy! Have you seen- Oh, my God! My eyes!"

We snap our heads over to see Octavia standing with her hands over her eyes, groaning in disgust.

I smile down at Bellamy who pecks my lips and then reluctantly pull myself to my feet. Bellamy pulls on a shirt and I slip on my shoes and jacket.

"What's up, O?" Bellamy asks his sister.

She peaks through her hands and sighs in relief, dropping them to her sides.