𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

❝ 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁,
𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After the flames die down and the smoke clouds float into the sky, we all gather in an old train station for a feast that i'm not really in the mood for.

Bellamy makes a move to stand by me at the table but Nova swoops in, claiming the seat. The man rolls his eyes at my friend and finds another seat while I look at her in confusion.

"What was that about?" I whisper.

"You're grieving. I won't let him take advantage of your confused feelings" She replies, looking straight at Nyko who stands opposite us.

"Bellamy wouldn't do that" I assure her.

"Maybe not on purpose" Nova states.

"Please accept this gift, Commander. We drink this at special occasions. I believe this qualifies" Kane speaks kindly, offering her a bottle of alcohol.

The Commander nods at Gustus who takes the bottle from Kane, passing it to her.

"Thank you, Marcus of the sky people" She thanks him.

"You're welcome, Lexa Kom Trikru. Just don't drink too much of it" Kane says, smiling.

"Clarke, let us drink together" Lexa says to the blonde.

"It would be my pleasure" Clarke replies.

A man hands Gustus two cups which he places on the table so Lexa can pour the alcohol inside them. Lexa hands Clarke a cup and Gustus steps forward.

"Heda, allow me" He declares and she passes him her cup.

I see trust is thin around here

Gustus takes a sip of the alcohol and passes the cup back to Lexa.

"Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow we plan our war. To those we've lost. And to those we shall soon find" Lexa announces.

Just as Clarke and Lexa lift their cups to their lips Gustus collapses, coughing and choking.

"It's poison!" A man shouts as people rush to help him.

I turn to Kane who looks to be in complete shock at the scene in front of him and confusion sets into my mind. Bellamy knocks Clarke's cup out her hand and Indra unsheathes her sword.

"It was the sky people!" She shouts.

"Like hell it was!" I shout back at the woman who points her sword at me.

Nova yanks me back as the grounders pull apart the tables so there's nothing between us.

"This wasn't us! You have to know this wasn't us!" Clarke begs Lexa.

"Do not let him die!" Lexa demands in Trigedasleng.

"Everyone out! Search them!" Indra shouts.