𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

❝ 𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀
𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺
𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Soon enough a storm starts blowing and everyone moves to inside the drop ship to cover from the pouring rain and gale force winds.

I watch Raven fix the radio from my place next to Finn and I pull my knees up to my chest, letting out a sigh.

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station" Raven shouts as she tries to fix the radio.

"I repeat, this is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. Please come in" She begs and I begin to lose all hope of contacting the Ark.

"Can anyone hear me?!" Raven huffs.

"You sure you have the right frequency?" Monroe asks the distressed girl.

"Yeah, i'm sure!" Raven snaps.

"Raven? You can do this. Okay?" Clarke tells her and she nods.

Clarke heads over my way and proceeds to take the material away from Finn's wound. I grimace at the blood that pours out but don't take my eyes off of him.

"Ark Station, please come in! I'm on the ground with the hundred! We need you" Raven pleads as Clarke puts some clean material around the knife.

"This is a restricted station. Please identify yourself" A demanding voice asks through the crackly radio and everyone jumps forward but I stay seated.

"This is Raven Reyes! I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now!" Raven shouts.

"Hang on, Raven! We're trying to boost your signal!" I hear Sinclair's voice, causing me to smile in relief.

"Raven! Are you there?" I hear Abby Griffin speak through the radio.

"Mom?" Clarke speaks up "Mom, it's me"

"Clarke?" Abby asks, hope clear in the woman's voice.

"Mom, I need your help!" Clarke tells her "One of our people was stabbed by a grounder"

"Clarke, this is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" I hear Java's voice and I scowl.

"Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone" Clarke confirms.

"Mom, he's dying" Clarke stresses to her mother and I turn to see how pale Finn is which makes me feel sick.

"The knife's still in his chest" She says.

"Clarke, is my son with you?" Jaha asks.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is...Wells is dead" Clarke replies and the radio goes silent.

Clarke walks over to the other side of Finn and I stand up straight, looking down at the boy.