𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝘆?
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm stood next to Clarke and Lexa as Monroe drills a hole in the door of Mount Weather.

"That should do it" Monroe states.

"Bombs away" She adds.

David hands me the canister and I look at him in confusion as I take it.

"Raven said you'd know what to do" He elaborates and I snort, rolling my eyes.

"Of course she did" I reply.

"Be careful" Clarke warns me.

"When am I not careful, blondie?" I ask sarcastically and she shoots me a look that screams 'are you for real?' to which I smirk in return.

I head up to the door and Lincoln follows behind me with David.

"Archers, watch the trees!" Lexa demands.

I get to the door and hold the ticking time bomb in my hand up. My hands shake a little and I gulp, trying to calm my nerves. One wrong slip and we're toast.

"Hey" I hear Lincoln say as he puts a hand on my arm "You can do this"

"What if we're too late?" I whisper.

"What if we're not?" Lincoln counters.

"Just draw strength from your friends. From Bellamy" He advises me and I nod.

"This mountain has taken too much from all of us" I state and now it's Lincoln's turn to nod.

I take the hydrazine bomb out of the canister and carefully place it inside the hole that Monroe made. I take a close look at the wires on the panel before pressing the right button, which makes the bomb start beeping and I turn to Clarke.

"Now we wait" I declare.

╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳

We wait for what feels like hours and soon enough the sun goes down, the darkness setting in.

"Raven and Wick are taking their sweet time" I grumble as I sit with Lincoln and Monroe.

"You think everyone is okay?" Monroe asks me curiously.

"I don't know. I hope so" I tell her truthfully.

"Bellamy will look after your friends" Lincoln assures us.

"You've got a lot of faith in a guy who tortured you" I comment and Lincoln rolls his eyes.

"We've all made mistakes and we'll all continue to make mistakes. We're only human at the end of the day" Lincoln sighs.

"I guess you're right" I shrug.